Ranked 2v2's playlist

So ive read through most of the threads about ranked pvp and being able to play with friends and i want to request the idea of at least adding a 2v2 ranked playlist as i do believe 3v3 ranked queue with pre-mades can be really annoying because it does force S tier metas to be formed but with 2v2s even premade metas wouldnt be nearly as painful as 3v3 premades meta. I think there should no doubt be an ability to queue with at least one of your friends in a competitive mode because that just makes sense and its like that in 99.9% of games these days. And if that truly is not going to be considered at least add a normal unrated 2v2 playlist… theres just a ton of people im sure out there just like me who have that one buddy they always play games with and want to do just stricly 2v2 gameplay without a random teammate RNG ruining your experience. Just my thoughts .

5 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

No better feeling than queing up with your boy and taking out the trash. All jokes aside this game needs ranked premade FOR SURE.

100% completely agree!

1 Like

I’m extremely suspicious of anybody who doesn’t want others to be able to meet and group up with people in an MMO game

1 Like

yeah kinda defeats the whole point of the genre no?

+1