Ranked premade is needed

It’s a terrible idea not to implement ranked premade for this game. You’re shutting out everyone who wants to play ranked pvp and have friends. Which is most likely a majority in most games. If your friends is online, you will not even start Lost Ark if there’s no ranked queue to play with them. Instead you will play any of the current top 10 games who allow you to play together.

This needs to be prioritized. A separate queue would be a possible solution to satisfy both parties, 95% of people who have friends. As well as the friendless people who are afraid of being bad at the game, plus being bad at making friends so they spam every forum post about this with shit excuses. To those people, know that you’re killing the game every time you talk against these threads.

If this is not implemented you can as well remove the pvp completely as it’s just subpar to every other game ever created.

To adress the typical “well wow sucks”-comments. Yes wow is bad. Now tell me a popular game that does not let you queue with friends? I can tell you some that allow it: League of Legends, Valorant, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Apex Legends, Overwatch, Fortnite, Rocket League, Rainbow Six Siege.

1 Like

And every one of them have a solo queue mode that is more played to the point where team mode is used mostly for esport scrims or tourneys themselves.

Only WoW does this ridiculous garbage. Only WoW does this and maybe WoW clones that do the same thing for no other reason than “WoW does it”.

2 Likes

Well that’s faulty. The only game in that example that has a “solo queue” that’s more popular is league of legends. But you got to remember that League of Legends “solo queue” is the same thing as duo queue. As in you queue together with your friend. League of legends would’ve never been a popular game if you only could queue solo. Why are you trying so hard to ruin this game?

1 Like

there is rankewd for the “non ranked” 3v3. what you mean?

Junk this this is frustrating. The game has done just FINE with the current PvP method over the period of YEARS without your “feedback”.

If there’s anything that’s bad for the game, it would be you wanting to throw away the history of the game so this game can be more like WoW. If there’s anyone trying hard to ruin a game, it would be you. I’m not the one aggressively pushing for drastic restructuring and redesigning of an established game because its not WoW.

If you read the thread you will see that there’s no attempt to make the game similar to wow:

To adress the typical “well wow sucks”-comments. Yes wow is bad. Now tell me a popular game that does not let you queue with friends? I can tell you some that allow it: League of Legends, Valorant, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Apex Legends, Overwatch, Fortnite, Rocket League, Rainbow Six Siege.