Ranked PvP low mmr que fails

I started ranked too early and tanked my mmr. It was foolish to do so, i know. But, I have since gotten much better and have become supreme 6 un unranked with a high % win and mvp rate on multiple classes.

The issue is that if your mmr is under 1000 the ques fail every single time. You can wait up to one hour for a single successful que to enter. It just says que has failed, you are at the top of the que list this has happened 15-20 times in a row before i give up and go back to TDM and have no issues there. Please fix the low mmr ques so that people can climb out of the hole they dug for themselves early on or give us ONE reset of mmr per season to start at baseline. This is unfair. As I write this the que has failed 16 time thus far. All I want to do is play and get better. Please help.

1 Like

I’m in the exact same situation. Really sucks to be essentially soft banned from competitive for the rest of the season, no matter how much better you’ve become.

1 Like

exactly, I dont mind my rating at all (its my fault) im like 880 its really bad but ill be supreme 7 at reset and get mvp every other game on 3 classes so obviously it doesn’t reflect my skill level or how far iv come, im more of a gold-diamond player atm when i compare to others i’ve beaten( badly sometimes). I just wish the ques would pop even if they would rank me up with higher tier players and take into consideration my 500 games since then Also i’ve solo TDM qued to supreme 7 to simulate the ranked experience as much as possible. Also i wish there was a minimum of 100 games played to even que for competitive. This game is new to NA/EU and players dont know fatal “gotchas” like this yet. Its broken. I had the que fail 17 times AGAIN last night before giving up. Smilegate please help.

1 Like

Does anyone else have this issue?

1 Like

Any solution to this. Please?