Really! 10 days for Powerpass

It’s been 10 days and it’s still with no solution !!!
Wow good job

1 Like

What was the problem in the First place ?
I could use mine after the patch

I’m not sure correct me if I’m wrong but you get gold after boosting your character with a powerpass, and since a lot of bots got the free one with the event, well you can guess it generated a ton of gold…

Also I heard some people used an exploit to actually use a payed powerpass and still refound it?

1 Like

That explains it. I thought my lost ark was glitching cause I was going to use a power pass on my gunslinger. rip

Hi @Hammdyy, @Ytens, @Megarisa and @Gengarxw.

Hope you are doing well!

We are very sorry for the issue with the Powerpass.

The devs team is currently working on a solution.

Here is the post with all the information and in this same post we are gonna post any update about it.

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

I dont think thats is an answer, which is the issue? why is it getting so long? , how long?
Always the same answer: they are working…, we will let you know…, the same everyday and no solutions, no answers

1 Like

Hello @joarca1971,

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with being unable to use your power pass at present but that is indeed the expected temporary behavior.

You may check on official updates regarding this matter in the Official News Forum as well as our main site.

Given this is a repeat thread on an already addressed topic, I am closing it now.

See you in Arkesia! :wolf: