Recovery a Deleted Character

hello can i have back 2 daleted character ?

1. Name: Helllarrow
    class: sharpshooter
    lvl 51
  2. name: Dragonleyes
    class: scrapper
    lvl50

region eu central - sceptrum

Hi @ViX3ll, welcome to our forums : D

Let me take a look into this and help you with the restoration, please make sure you have the slots to do it and confirm when you’ve closed the game.

yes i have slot and i close the game

1 Like

Thank you for waiting @ViX3ll,

I’ve restored both characters, you can launch the game now.

If there is anything else I can help you with just let me know,

Regards.

1 Like

thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

can i restore two more character but i don remember there name? since the powerpasses are disabled, I would like to create them but if you can return them to me I would be very happy ?

Hey! I’ll be more than glad to assist you with that.

No worries about the names, are they located in the same server? ( eu central - sceptrum). Can you please tell me their class so I can find them.

Cheers. :sparkles:

1 Like

I need buy two more slot or you can dalate two character ? i need wait 24 hr for lvl 11 and lvl 17 character…

Unfortunately I can not delete the characters or speed up the process, you can begin the deletion process and reply back here tomorrow when you have the slots available or you can buy the character slot extensions and we can restore them right away. It’s up to you :wink:

I’ll be tuned to your reply,
Regards. :leaves:

ok i buy two more slot, the character would i need was: glaiver or lamce master lvl 50 and gunslinger lvl 50

1 Like

region eu central - sceptrum and i close the game :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for your patience,

I’ve found and restore Sinfrid & Vispes, you can launch the game now,

Bless. :sunflower:

1 Like

thank you so much :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

hello, i wanted to ask if it’s possible to recover one of my deleted characters.

it was a striker with knowledge transfer at vern. lvl 50 or 51. deleted him about 2 months ago.
unfortunately i cant remember his name. i’m in EU Central, Sceptrum. My main’s name is Echeleion.

Is it possible to recover such an old character?

thank you

Hello @Tomas ,

I hope you’re having a great day and I’ll be helping you with your character restoration.

I see you are online, lemme know once you are disconnect from the game for a second, so that i can recover it for you.

I’m out of character slots. I’m deleting one that i dont want, but i have to wait until tomorrow

Thanks for the reply, I understand you don’t have any slot available for the restoration. In this case you will have to wait the 24 hours process.

Regards :slight_smile:

hello, i made room for the character.

Hello @Tomas

I hope you are doing well.

I have successfully restored the deleted Striker character named “Songywn” for you. Please relaunch the game and check if it’s there.

Have a great day ahead. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like