Region ban us but don't leave others in the dark

The botting problem is still here, and any form of CM feedback would be appreciated. You killed players with the region ban, but many are still willing to help on these forums. We told you that banning VPNs wouldn’t work because of how Chinese bot farms operate. Leaving your players in the dark should not be the next option.

1 Like

I think you will have to wait until Monday when they are back to work. :x

1 Like

They already commented on this. They are going to be actively working to block players from unsupported regions from accessing the game. If you are not in a supported region and somehow still have access to the game I would stop playing as your basically only playing on borrowed time.

Obviously this is not an issue for major bot farms which was proven months ago with the initial VPN bans and subsequent region blocks. At this point they are not blocking regions as a means to fight bots but because SGR is probably cracking down on them for receiving payments from regions where they do not have rights to publish.

I don’t agree with the methods they are using though as many people inside supported regions are being caught in the crossfire. I swear their IT department must be run by interns.

1 Like