Release this year! Localization fixes vs reality

Some guys: there is engrish, localization need fixes!
Meanwhile Lost Ark players questing:

You can do it… Meanwhile :wink:

1 Like

No you will not :smiley:

i dont think Amazon just bought the license, thats not how it works. Smilegate really cares about their game and would not accept someone thats delivering something they did not want. They are searching for partners. Not just accepting biddings.

“Dude trust me on that”
I worked in Games and even when i was only a IT Guy, i heard the talks about it 1-2 years before it was made official. So on that scale i would say they talked at least 2-3 years ago and by that time AGS did not had any big game that failed and the most important part, they are only publishing it.

Sorry but with saying “I’ve never liked AGS…” you cannot be objective.

SG shows with every update and the huge changes happend from release to Season 2 (respecting F2P) that they care about their game and not only about money.

cool - but that’s not important. i just added it to say that i know stuff happens way before we hear it. You just say “trust me i know it”

My point is that you don’t know what happened and just put everything on AGS, or were you in the room when they signed the contract and blatantly put all blame on AGS.

You just ignore the fact that SG is the owner of the game and IP - they can just say to AGS, “we don’t want it that way”

But they don’t - it doesn’t matter what you think or feel SG is backing up every decision, from delaying up to the new names and new clothes.

Like i said - it doesn’t matter what you feel or think or even if 100 people think that.
There are a lot of people out there thinking the earth is flat and filled with lizards.

If SG is accepting als this “horrible butchering” of their game only because of money - well they are to blame to. Because they selling their soul only because of money.

That’s my gut instinct

They absolutely would have picked Amazon mainly because of AWS (Amazon Web Services). Amazon has stable server farms everywhere; not just in the US. Amazon probably said something on the lines of “if you want to use our servers, AGS has the be the publisher”. It’s definitely an oddity because Smilegate West is a thing.

It remains to be seen how far into woketardism AGS will go. If what we’ve seen so far is the end of it, I’m okay with that, though they should fix the uglified art. Their end game could be full on Bioware-level woketardism for all we know. People are speaking up now hoping to preempt that.

I find it highly unlikely Smilegate asked AGS to woketard the game. I find it a lot more likely some self-righteous Amazon middle managers are telling Smilegate what “needs” to be done. I’m sure Smilegate can still give them the middle finger but that’s if they don’t believe woketardism is the norm in the US, and everything they see on the news about the US demonstrates woketardism.

In general, AGS should be discouraged from making changes. They should be changing as little as possible. Every change diverges the code base further from Smilegate’s, making the game a larger effort to maintain, slower to get new content and more likely to have region-specific bugs.

I find it a lot more likely some self-righteous Amazon middle managers are telling Smilegate what “needs” to be done. I’m sure Smilegate can still give them the middle finger but that’s if they don’t believe woketardism is the norm in the US, and everything they see on the news about the US demonstrates woketardism.

Using the term “woketardism” doesn’t help your argument but this is very likely the case. SmileGate probably thinks this kind of thing needs to be done because if the legacy media.

they cud translate into english only and relase game earlyer…what gamers dont know english???after some time just update languages.NO morons wait wait wait and fcking wait until u get to old for playing games :smiley: already waiting for years. when i heard about game i was 22 years now i m 32 how long i need to wait more?they think old granpas will play 40 years old game?its just silly how long take to get game into eu without stupid WPN etc.