Report for Racism

for context: macaco = monkey

1 Like

Bananas are good so why not

1 Like

I’m not sure “go eat bananas” qualifies as racism to be fair. I’m literally eating one right now.

2 Likes

He called him monkey before in portuguese

yup

“Im white and since no one is racist towards me that means racism doesn’t exist”

1 Like

Relax, I don’t speak Portuguese it’s not that serious.

You shouldn’t make no jokes about racism, it’s clear that it was racist even if you don’t speark portuguese, it’s not something funny.

1 Like

It’s not clear that it was racist, if it was clear then it wouldn’t have needed clarification from OP, which he added after the fact. Get off your high horse.

If you need clarification after you make a joke about it , you clearly have an issue.

This is why reports should be made privately. Not on the forums.

1 Like

Most of the posts asking for support don’t get an answer

Hello @mrloco110,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, I apologize for the experience that you had with this player.

We do not tolerate racism, I’m so sorry that you had to experience this, we do not want this to happen at all, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, I do want to ask you for a favor, please report this player via web ticket to have out moderation team take care of this situation. I want to thank @Bluecogs for sharing the link to our report page.

To report a player or guild outside the game, file a web ticket.

Make sure to include the following:

1. The name of the player you’re reporting. If reporting a guild, include the guild name and make sure to say you’re reporting the guild.
  2. A description of the violation by either the player or the guild.
  3. The server name where the violation occurred.

See you in Arkesia! :sunflower:

2 Likes