Requesting in-game option to remove gore

Hello LA devs,
Please consider the option of removing gore from the game.
I know this can be done because much of the gore was removed in Korea LA around 2016, as this video shows. The trailer is true to the content that was available years ago.

EDIT: There is gore in this game (and video), but apparently there was a lot more gore previously and in 2016 much of it was toned down. When gore was re-introduced they made certain abilities produce gory effect and others don’t. So this this can certainly be done. Thanks.

2 Likes

I would love to see an option to disable gore. I find it too much sometimes. And rather not have it on. Me and my wife would love to play but gore is a big issue for us. So we rather wait till the add just an “option” for those who want it.

2 Likes

Yeah, each family has their own extenuating circumstances. For instance, if I’m working home, and the kids are home all day, and when the computer is in the living room… You see the problem here? But no this forums populated by kids who don’t see the circumstances and they laugh at you or tell you to take responsibility or be a better parent. I’ve read other posts. The ignorant comments are pretty cringey.

2 Likes

Yea i never understood the need to complain about options they will never use and don’t affect them. I don’t care about the gore, to me its just pixel noise and have no meaning to me, so i don’t even see it after a while. But if it bothers some ppl, why not add it.

2 Likes