Restore Character/express pass

Hi. I made dumb misstake, i deleted one off my charachers (the one with the express pass) to make spots for 4 bard alts , same as my main to make lvling up my main smother thinking i could just pick it up on one off the new alts. However this was not the case. Is it possible to restor the character or preferably reset the express pass, dont think i claimed any rewards from it.

Hi @cw_91 Welcome to the Forum! :lion:

I hope you’re having a great day and I can help you with your character restoration. :sparkles:

I need your character name and the server where is located. :man_mage:

Thanks in advance for the information. :star2:

Central Europe Sirius
char name: should have been YelenabelĂłva not 100% sure i spelled it this way, was either a shadowhunter or deathblade my memorie is very bad

I made a thread earlier on this but I guess I took too long to respond? (was doing dailies T_T So sorry @Darkens) Could you possibly help me restore my lovely level 50 Soul Fist as well? @Lyon

IGN: Bluhku
NA West Mari

1 Like

Don’t worry your memory is good! :lion: I found your character but I need you to disconnect for a moment in order to restore your character.

Hi @bluh I hope you’re doing great as well and don’t worry let me check that for you! :slight_smile: I’ll be back in a moment.

I have disconnected from the game

1 Like

I restored your character! :slight_smile:
Let’s restart the game and let me know if it works. :sparkles:

@bluh I also restored your character. :woman_mage:

Let’s restart the game and let me know if everything is working fine! :hammer_and_wrench:

You are awesome! Thank you so much!

1 Like

All good! thank you!

1 Like

@cw_91 @bluh More than welcome! I’m glad to know that both characters are back! :man_mage: :mage:

If there is anything else I can do just let me know! :lion:

Safe travels in Arkesia! :world_map: :crossed_swords: