Return Player Trusted Status

Hi Support Team,

I haven’t logged into the game since March. When I log back on today, I cannot mail/personal trade. I never had the issue in the game before and I have steam purchase history of over $100.

Could you please take a look? Thanks!

Hello @tiffc

I hope you are doing well.

I’m sorry you’re having issues related to trust account.

If you are running into problems with your ‘trust status’, please turn ON mobile 2FA on Steam. It must be mobile, not email. You can find out more information on this change here:

An Update to Fraud Prevention in Lost Ark

If you have the “2FA” activated already, I ask you for a bit more of patience, it might not take the same amount of time for all the accounts.

You can also go ahead & report your details here (Optional) : Trust Status troubles

If you’re still with this issue playing Lost ark, we like to take a closer look into this issue with you, when you have a chance, please use the link here to speak with our Customer Service team:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Also please make sure you send this post link to our support staff through the web ticket so we can help you to investigate this issue, also give them all the information needed. And please let me know how was it!

I hope this helps. Cheers! :tada:

I found this which is really helpful. To be steam trusted you need to have a purchase or steam wallet fund older than 7 days but less than a year. I have made purchases more than 1 year ago.

1 Like