Rewards not recived after complete gate 2 brelz

Rewards not recived after complete gate 2 brelz

Hey there @mekkelle Welcome to the Lost Ark forum!

Were you at any point in the raid disconnected form the game? Or were you present at all times and still did not receive the rewards?

i was disconnected when the raid end,and i couldn’t buy the gate 2 chest, and couldn’t participate in bid as well.

@mekkelle I see, in this case, if you disconnected before the boss kill and didn’t receive the regular clear rewards, we unfortunately don’t have a way to re-grant the weekly entry manually, but we have a system that allows for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side.

If determined this was a server-side issue, we expect the delivery of the replacement ticket to take around 4 hours but could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket would be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

In case your disconnection happened after receiving the regular clear rewards and completing the gate, there is unfortunately no way to purchase the extra rewards chest.

You can read more about this in the Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts official post.

Hope this information helps.

it helped, but well its a chest losted :frowning: