Roadmap update for JUNE

Any updates on the next classes being released? Not really concerned with anything but the next classes inc. Curious if we’ll get another pass, event, or at the very least additional KT uses.

7 Likes

They said they would have the new roadmap probably sometime this month, stay tuned.

2 Likes

ezgif-4-1315587e1f

Uploading roadmap

14 Likes

They should release the Artist instead. Because it would give us another support class to help alleviate the support shortage without nerfing content.

18 Likes

Not true at all

3 Likes

They would have to add at least one of the two mages classes missing, and it better be arcana after the bait and switch.

5 Likes

Per data mine leaks says scouter and arcana june july not sure of the order.

1 Like

Fact is, no matter what they will do next, someone will always flaming

4 Likes

how so? any datamine would likely just show that all classes are already in our client and just disabled… you’d probably even see artist in the datamine.

leak

2 Likes

while i do also want arcana, summoner also did get bait and switched and earlier than arcana did :c
they should honestly just release both missing mages since they already screwed both of them over.

5 Likes

yeah wow, in this picture you see
“artist”
“scouter”(renamed)
“arcana”(renamed)
“reaper”
“summoner”

soo where’s the datamine showing only 2 new classes?

2 Likes

As far as I see reaper also appears, so I hope it comes out in one of the next 2 months.

Anyway objectively speaking summoner should be next.

Why ?

Its the only VANILLA/ORIGINAL class from the early start of LA that isnt out already which is quite a shame.

She may (objectively again) still be delayed as it seems SG wishes to revamp her.

I d really love if AGS could communicate even more about this kind of stuff regarding classes.

2 Likes

Not sure they compared the KR client wirh NA EU and Kr streamers per data pulled the 2 classes looked ready to send out . These are just rumors im just passing what i know take it with a grain of salt.

Again I find it very unlikelly if arcana isnt in the next roadmap given all the complaints when she was removed from the last one, but its AGS were talking about here.

1 Like

Idk it looks very good for scouter and arcana im inhaling hard hopium here.

3 Likes

@Roadmap yeah any updates? What do you have planned for June?

Think Roxx and maybe other people went out to Korea for a meeting or something to get it finialized

1 Like

Scouter and artist should be released together next month. Period.

2 Likes