Roadmap update for JUNE

oh god plz stop with this fake leak when ALL class are in the data sinse the closed alpha and beta…

Arcana is also vanilla class my friend

1 Like

ye that’s why arcana and summoner should be the next two classes, both were vanilla and both have been screwed over by nonsensical decisions made for our version of the game (summoner getting ripped out after being playable in beta, then arcana being on first version of roadmap).

1 Like

The problem isn’t lack of diverse support classes. It never is.

The problem is and has always been, in every single mmo, that people don’t want to play support.

You’re saying that artist will help with the shortage. It won’t. The amount of people that are currently playing DPS and will switch mains to a Support artist are extremely minimal.

Don’t get me wrong, I want an artist on my main roster aswell. But it’s not some magical fix of the support shortage.

4 Likes

this is a fact because people would rather hack,cast and slash without wanting to have to worry about their teams health/buffs.

We are working on our next roadmap update now – a handful of us are actually in Korea currently, and I am typing this from the Smilegate office :slight_smile: We will provide context about next classes, some pieces of content, and more. It will look similar to the previous 2 month roadmap

28 Likes

Previous as in Arcana will be there for real now? :ddd

6 Likes

Praying for Vykas on june, i dont wanna play with scuffed sets T.T

Does that mean the community feedback will be ignored and we will be getting only 1 class a month? You have created a war within the community over this btw, classes MUST be released NOW.

8 Likes

(post deleted by author)

8 Likes

Thats awesome. How you liking Korea so far?

Please be sure to make it known that Mages and Assassins still only have 2 classes to pick from each! Assassins don’t even have a real assassin class!

4 Likes

Please release Scouter.

4 Likes

Scouter when?

5 Likes

i wish more info regarding RMT and bots will be provided. June road map is the least urgent priority with the current queue time, bots and gold seller running rampant in-game.

Nah, scouter better

6 Likes

What more info do you want? They released a post a couple weeks ago pointing out that they banned a bunch and are working on it.

They really can’t say or do much of anything more.

Tell them to increase North vern knowledge transfers i freaking beg you :slight_smile:

Imagine hoping again for a roadmap … srsly I don’t care anymore what kind of content they bring out I’m just hope artist will come with Punika ticket

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Arcana for early June ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

2 Likes