Roadmap update for JUNE

Does that mean the community feedback will be ignored and we will be getting only 1 class a month? You have created a war within the community over this btw, classes MUST be released NOW.

8 Likes

(post deleted by author)

8 Likes

Thats awesome. How you liking Korea so far?

Please be sure to make it known that Mages and Assassins still only have 2 classes to pick from each! Assassins don’t even have a real assassin class!

4 Likes

Please release Scouter.

4 Likes

Scouter when?

5 Likes

i wish more info regarding RMT and bots will be provided. June road map is the least urgent priority with the current queue time, bots and gold seller running rampant in-game.

Nah, scouter better

6 Likes

What more info do you want? They released a post a couple weeks ago pointing out that they banned a bunch and are working on it.

They really can’t say or do much of anything more.

Tell them to increase North vern knowledge transfers i freaking beg you :slight_smile:

Imagine hoping again for a roadmap … srsly I don’t care anymore what kind of content they bring out I’m just hope artist will come with Punika ticket

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Arcana for early June ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

2 Likes

It doesn’t bother me that a scouter comes out but… is a 5th gunman really necessary? He is literally a Cyber ​​Metal Shadowhunter…hopefully Arcana comes out first or both together.

3 Likes

Lets make sure summoner gets some justice, remind the colleagues what they did to us summoner players half a year ago pls

They said they want to release the older classes first so you can count artist out. Also where did this support shortage rumor come from? I see supports all the damn time, sometimes i get 2 in my group for some dumb reason. Maybe they just infested NA East.

Scouter pls. Out of copium.

3 Likes

No matter which classes get released, there will be some who disagree with the decision and think their choice should have been one of the ones chosen for the next cycle

I get it though … I can imagine it’s frustrating when you’re enjoying the game, but not as much as you would on a class that hasn’t come out yet

Vulpine is correct btw … if your region currently lacks support players, adding another support class won’t magically fix the problem … support players are already playing support classes

The problem isn’t even a lack of support players though, it’s that those support mains inevitably have dps alts - but dps mains typically don’t reciprocate and usually also only have dps alts … imntho that’s what needs to change

1 Like

I wish its Reaper, been waiting for it soo long, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Arcana for early June pls :frowning: ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

So Scouter in June announcement next week ! That’s POG

1 Like