Royal crystals missing for failed transaction

i want post this one here too, we are a few guys that got all same problem, is been almost 1 week that we are waiting for your support to give us some feedback but nothing is happen, we purchase a digital currency with real money is pretty pitty not be able to use them.

can anyone help us?

2 Likes

im having the same issue. tried to purchase the 8000 monthly pack at 49/50 product inventory and it took the royal crystals but i got an error message about not having enough space and i did not receive the pack.

Also have the exact same issue that happened to me about 5 days ago, been contacting support every other day about it wondering if there has been a fix but nothing. Getting annoyed a bit since we’re just out of luck on 8000 royal crystals until they do something.

Just want to give an update, just a few seconds ago I just randomly got credited the 8000 royal crystals. Not even anything in mail, just saw 8000 rc pop up on my screen. Hoping you guys also get your stuff back soon

1 Like

Hello @xinkai3000 and everyone!

I’m really sorry to hear about your situation, I understand this kind of situations can be frustrating and to wait until a situation get fixed its sometimes not the best scenario.

At this moment your case was already escalated by the customer service team to the technical support team and its being reviewed at the moment but unfortunately I will prefer to not tell you an estimated time, since that would be speculation and we do have to wait until an update in your case for us to get back to you and contact again Live support will not make the process faster.

I do hope you can understand this and again I’m really sorry this is the case this time, as soon as you have an update on this please let us know.

I hope you have a great day and see you in Arkesia! :dagger: :leaves:

This gives me hope im missing 16,000 royal crystals Lol

i’m same problem 2 time on 14 APR and 18 APR

help pls

Update, after 1 week, finally they give back the 9000 royal crystal deducted for fail transaction.

so sorry how to T__T it’s same to me but no reply from admin

that’s a good sign. still waiting on my crystal return. they say the back end people are still looking in to it.

I was saving over 3500 Royal Crystals to buy more Character Slots when they become available and now they are gone! I was hoping to use them to buy the Ark Pass Super Premium tomorrow and i had more than enough! Now i wont be able to do that. Please help me out aswell!

Hello. Same thing happened to me! I have contacted the support team by chat and they escalated the issue to the Dev Team so they could take a look and fix the issue for me!

Good thing you got your stuff back hoping for my 16,000

Ark pass released and my royal crystals still gone! I am feeling very sad! I paid for them. I cannot afford buying more at this moment! please fix the issue!

I was saving over 2500 Royal Crystals to buy more Character Slots when they become available and now they are gone! I was hoping to use them to buy the Ark Pass Super Premium tomorrow and i had more than enough! Now i wont be able to do that. Please help me out aswell!

same problem i have me to i can’t to buy royal crystals

Its been 4 days and no response from the support team! I am getting really upset with this! I wish they fix this as soon as possible!