Seasonal PVP Awards?

Just curious if anyone knows if they sent out the PVP Seasonal Awards yet? I think I’m due but have not seen anything final. Put a lot of time in and excitement. Would be good to know more.

I got mine (Gold) at Alt + K

I have been waiting and I have never gotten any rewards for the season. I was ranked 29 when the season ended.

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum community, Aztecsol.

What is your character name and server name?

Thanks @Aztecsol
The Server is Kharmine
The Main’s name is Shprintzi
It said I was ranked 64 for the season before the close. I got upped to Supreme 7.
Then I got nothing. Not even sure what rank I ended up in. Really disappointing after working very hard for most of the season.

Reward are for ranking silver gold plat daimond ect, not for supreme allowed u buy more staff from npc

The point is, my rank was 64 which should have qualified me for the top tier.

thats not ranked

Sorry If I am confused, but the PVP Screen said Ranked 64 for the Season. Maybe you can write more than three words to explain?

It’s possible you were confused by the weekly PvP leaderboard, which is meaningless in regards to ranked rewards as this is a measure of time played, not skill proven in battle.

The only reward the weekly pvp leaderboard gives is more tier xp toward your weekly ranking (supreme through etxreme)

It’s possible you were confused by the weekly PvP leaderboard, which is meaningless in regards to ranked rewards as this is a measure of time played, not skill proven in battle.

The only reward the weekly pvp leaderboard gives is more tier xp toward your weekly ranking (supreme through etxreme)

-edit-
just to go a little further, the ranked season rewards were only given to those in silver ranking or above as determined by their performance in Competitive Match only

Server is Avesta
Character Name is Aztecsol