Second Mari Disconnect, crystaline aura

After the second Mari disconnect today - the first one being for the restart and no one has gotten back to me about the items I lost during that, when i finally got back in after an hour of errors. My crystalline aura is deactivated. I had 60 days left. Anyone else have this too?

Ps. Support chat says it will be fixed in 4 hours when they apply the hot fix and we will be compensated. I bet i dont see any of the silver i have to spend for fast traveling.

Edit: They have also asked me not to play the game until the patch is fixed. Real cool AGS. Real cool.

2 Likes

Same here, I just realized while leveling an alt that my Crystaline Aura is not active. As I typed this, my game crashed again.

2 Likes

I just logged on to find the same thing happened to my crystalline aura as well! Mine was supposed to last me until September! This is just unacceptable!

2 Likes

Was just about to write this topic myself. I was frozen at loading screen to go to Lullaby Island for the event at 10:20 PM server time. After 5 minutes, I closed the game and tried to reopen. Got errors that I couldn’t log in, followed by my character was already logged in, and next my character was already logged in and my account is locked for 10 minutes because of multiple attempts to login.

I finally managed to login a few minutes ago, go to bifrost and I’m missing the location because it’s one of my crystalline aura spots. My crystalline aura was gone when I should have over 40 days left. After a minute I got another error and the game force closed.

1 Like

This has happened to me as well. On Mari Server

1 Like