Second Powerpass BUG!

SO was able to activate the first power pass, but the second one isn’t there.
Under the char it says Powerpass available but when I press Powerpass it says unavailable.

Anyone else have this problem? When will it be fixed? Where should it be reported? Thanks

Server: Sirius
First Char : Lichtfunke
Second: Hoffnungslicht

Hello @Lichtfunke!

I’m sorry to hear about your missing powerpass

If you already completed all the prequisites and your second power pass is still missing

Try these steps: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

If the issue persist please contact us via our live support channel so we can investigate your issue further:

Have a nice day! :grin: :crossed_swords:

same thing happened to me. verifying the files did not work.

Hello @Marinagasolina ,

Welcome to forums! :bouquet:

I hope you are doing well.

I wanted to share some information on power-pass. Kindly go through it to see if you are able to sort the issue-

To get and use the Powerpass in Lost Ark, players will need to follow the steps below.
-Complete the Main Quest, Ealyn’s Gift
-Check out your in-game mail
-Claim your Vern Powerpass Token from your mail
-After claiming your Powerpass Token, it’ll become available for your other characters.
-Head back to the main screen menu which loads up when you first launch the game
-Select the character that you’re looking use the Powerpass on
-Press the yellow/orange Powerpass located at the bottom of your screen to activate the boost
for your character
-Right after using the Powerpass, you’ll need to complete the Adventurer’s Path quest to fully boost your character.

After receiving second power pass in mail, go to character creating screen,create a new character you wish to boost, and through the character selection screen , use the powerpass button.

If you get any error try the following workaround-
Create a new character on another server, and access the game using it go back to the character you want to use the powerpass on activate the powerpass on the character you want to level up (do not activate it the newly created character, as you’ll waste your Powerpass). You should be able to activate the Powerpass as expected.

Let me know if this helps! :slight_smile:

See you in Arkesia! :sunflower: :magic_wand:

I am unable to use my 2nd Powerpass.

I used my first powerpass. The system sent me an email with the second powerpass. I accepted it and then went into my inventory and it was added to me.

When I go to the Character Screen and select one of my characters the screen states Powerpass Available. BUT…when I hit the PowerPass button it then goes to the next screen and states that I do not have a powerpass.

I wrote to Amazon Support and the answer I received was that the team is aware of the isuue and working on a solution.

I am a bit concerned if the CM team is not aware that the Support Team is stating that it is a known issue. Can the CM team please check? @Roxx

Thank you!

Hello @Geewhiz ,

Greetings! :handshake:

I hope you are doing good.

Getting an error on 2nd power-pass even after all above mentioned steps have been checked, is definitely a known issue.

As mentioned in above comment, if you get any such error try the following workaround-

Create a new character on another server, and access the game using it go back to the character you want to use the powerpass on activate the powerpass on the character you want to level up (do not activate it the newly created character, as you’ll waste your Powerpass). You should be able to activate the Powerpass as expected.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you @Helianthus for the quick reply!

I did the above.

Created a new character on a different server.

Went back to my original server and tried powerpass. It did not work. Tried verifying files on steam. Closed and opened the Lost Ark client and still does not work.

@Helianthus
same its my second powerpass i cant access.

Hello @Marinagasolina and @Geewhiz ,

Greetings! :wave:

Hope you are well! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for trying out all the steps suggested. I am sorry this still doesn’t work for you.

Please help me with your IGN and server so I can have both of your accounts escalated to the devs.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Please stay tuned on forums for further updates.

I will post here if I received any update!

server: bergstrom
in game name: Marinagasolina
region: us west

@Helianthus

1 Like

2nd Powerpass does not work.

1. Placed pass in roster storage. Put it on main character. Unsuccessful.
  2. Verified game. Unsuccessful
  3. Placed pass back in Roster storage. Put on Maxjne. Unsuccessful.
  4. Pass in Roster storage >> main character.
  5. Created new character in a different server. Unsuccessful.
  6. Re-verified game. Unsuccessful.

Gonna try to play a bit on the new character on the different server to see if it would do anything, before going back to try the pass on Maxjne. >> Result: Unsuccessful.

Server: Ladon, US East
In game name: Maxjne

Please assist @Helianthus

@Helianthus

Name = Geewhiz
Server = Ladon
NA East

Thank you!

Im stealing this aswell:

Got same problem with my second powerpass:

Char name: Xones also tried on a char called Gooding.
Server: Stonehearth

Under the char called Xones i have a hourglass under that says powerpass, no idea what that is

I am experiencing this issue also. I used my Powerpass yesterday to create a second level 50 character - went through the process and played that character a bit. Powerpass button shows but when I try to use it on a second character the game tells me I don’t have a Powerpass available.

Not sure if it matters but I leveled a character to 50 on a different server, and the game tells me I have a PP available there (I’ve not used it though).

Name = Charlatan (main), Charlz (first PP character)
Server = Ladon
NA East

Thanks.

@Helianthus

I just received in my email on one of my alts a North Vern Powerpass.

Switched to my main to grab it (wasn’t sure if I could take it on the Alt).

When I went to my main the email was gone. Went back to my alt and the email is gone. Looked in Inventory (though I did not claim it) but no powerpass to be found.

I am still without 2nd Powerpass.

@Helianthus

UPDATE

I received a second email with a powerpass and it worked!

Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

The same thing its happening with me, i already did all the instructions that you have mentioned and nothing worked.

I saw that some people had the same problem and got it fixed, so i’m here to see if i can fix it too

Region: SA
Server: Pridehome
IGN: Saymore

Thank you for the support.

Hello @andresfilipe01!

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum!

If you already did the steps provided above and your PowerPass is still missing please contact us via our live support channel so we can investigate your problem:

See you in Arkesia! :grin: :crossed_swords:

@Valret i followed that link got some dude from india who didnt know amazon owns lost ark. he put me on hold for 30 minutes then hung up. great experience. can someone from amazon please just send me another power pass so i can use my second one. thanks.