Sep 7 Maintenance Extended

UPDATE

EUW is up at 5:45 AM CEST

EUC is confirmed to be taken down for a quick maintenance to fix an issue, probably the captcha.

I stayed on the server screen and at 5:40 AM CEST got the W0x3 Guide dialogue box (cannot connect to the server. Exiting the game.) After which the game closed.

At 5:36 AM CEST got EAC offline dialogue box and was sent to the server screen, where all servers on EUC were marked in red “in Maintenance”.

Maintenance in 15 minutes EUC at 5:27 AM CEST.

LOSTARK_oYWyEhfalP

NAW is UP at 4:40 AM CEST

EUC is UP at 3:50 AM CEST

SA is UP at 3:36 AM CEST

NAE is UP at 3:14 AM CEST

15.18 GB patch download on steam

Maintenance extended for 4 more hours - 6 AM CEST.

Maintenance extended for 3 more hours - 2 AM CEST.

Maintenance extended for 4 more hours from now, 11pm CEST, however, will include the Sep 7 Patch and compensation.

French CM Tyrells just announced that the servers will be up 3 hours from now.

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up.

Nice man. EU servers were down for the entire day then, nice. fun game. good companies behind it.

4 Likes

this is the annoucement translated in English

UPDATE

Maintenance extended for 4 more hours from now, 11pm CEST, however, will include the Sep 7 Patch and compensation.

Like not a single soul cares about this update… the only people who would prefer more downtime to get the update are people who are at work or cant play right now.

2 Likes

Yes, it is underwhelming. I was one of the ones expecting the tripods and class changes, was surprised they were not included. Still looking forward to one of the hairstyles hehe, was really waiting so long for it for one of my presets.

As for the delay, yes, one day is gone from EU and the communication around it was one hour late and last minute both times they informed us about the extension.

UPDATE

Maintenance extended for 3 more hours - 2 AM CEST.

oh boi
midnight/early morning for EU bois

1 Like

am working tomorrow, i don’t know if I can make my dailies at least today

It’s ok dude,
at least we got to touch some grass today :slight_smile: (or not if you just looked at the screen all day)

It’s hot AF outside

I cut mine… but was hoping to get most of weekly content done today cuz its my only day off before next reset.

UPDATE

Maintenance extended for 4 more hours - 6 AM CEST.

Thank you for keeping us updated, it’s got to be as frustrating and aggravating to youall as it is to us.

1 Like

You’re welcome, and thank you for the warm comment.

UPDATE

15.18 GB patch download on steam

NAE is UP - SA, EUC under maintenance

NAE up on the server status site, can someone check if they can log in on NAE?

They broke half the game. What is that patch size? :sob: