Server disconnections, and loss of Argos P1-P3 Nobody helps

Thanks to the server I disconnected at the end of Argos P3, I would appreciate it if you give me a new entry or simply if I receive the rewards that Argos should give by mail, I read that there is no way to solve this and they can not do anything? How can it be like this? God…, at least they should try to reward the players, what is our fault that this happens to us and ON TOP OF IT WHEN VALTAN COMES OUT, these materials are super important to us And just don’t want to do anything, really?

Best of all, is that people have a screen and everything, to show that the game itself disconnected them…

Hello @shirasaky,

I’m very sorry to hear about your disconnection during the Argos raid.

We understand that situations like this are very frustrating and that’s why you normally will get a restoration ticket on your game mail and this could take up to 24 hours so please keep us updated if you receive it, here there is a post made by one of our community managers regarding this.

Still, in some cases a replacement ticket may not be sent if it’s determined that the disconnection was not due to an error on our side, so please be aware of this too.

Thank you so much for being such a valuable and invested player!

Have a nice day a see you in Arkesia! :leaves: :dagger:

I’ve been waiting for 3 days, I already opened a ticket and everything for support but I don’t see a response, how much longer do I have to wait for my ticket to be returned or something?

I’m really sorry @shirasaky but it’s most likely that the disconnection occurs on your side.

Unfortunately, we can not manually issue weekly entries so we will need to wait until the weekly reset.

The good thing is that you already contact support and they raise a ticket for you so that this can get investigated.

If you have an update please let me know. :leaves: