"Server will shut down in 30sec" Now I'm locked out of G3

Hi,

I was kicked out of the server like 15min or so ago with a system message in chat saying “Server will close in 30sec” and after 30sec I got dc’ed. Now that I try re-entry G3 Vykas that i was kicked out of it says as u can see Entry requirement not met. Cannot enter.
Screenshot_220817_233533

But in my gate list it says I only cleared G1 and G2 and G3 still aviable as u can see.

Checked my mail and no re-entry ticket or anything. Help pls

Hello there @Zasche !

Sorry to hear you lost your entry ticket Vykas Legion Raid.

In cases of crashes and disconnects, we don’t have a way to re-grant daily or weekly entries to content manually, we have a system that allows for access to be re-granted for players who experience a verified crash or outage issue on the game server side; this will not cover local internet issues or other potential causes of disconnects.

If determined this was a server-side issue, the delivery of the replacement ticket could take up to a day, and the appropriate ticket will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when it arrives.

You can read more about this in the Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts official post.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I mean it is on your side tho since a system message in chat popped up saying that “servers will close in 30sec”. But I guess I’ll wait a day then, what do I do if the ticket don’t pop up in my mail by tomorrow?

Please tag me in this post if after that you still haven’t received your re-entry ticket!

2 Likes

Okey, thank you.

1 Like

i got this before no worries they will sent a entre ticket by mail it might take some time

1 Like

@ FhanDuh no ticket has arrived in the ingame mailbox yet. U need any info or should I wait longer for ticket to drop in?

It could be taking a bit more time to arrive to your in-game mail, however if you still don’t receive the re-entry ticket after this amount of time, I would recommend you to contact our support team directly by following this link:

Hope this helps!

Okey, have submitted a ticket and hope the problem will be solved. Thank you for the help so far.

I had dced in past and usually within hours/next day I received re entry ticket. But I noticed that they won’t issue tickets for oreha, only raids like valtan/vykas so have some patience

Could you get your entry back yet? I had the same happening to me, still nothing…

I have not gotten the re entry. I did as FhanDuh suggested and sent a ticket in.
All I got was the copy paste answer that they have a super good auto system for this and that the re entry would arrive within 48 hours. Its been soon 72 hours and still no re-entry ticket, so rip my gold this week I guess.