Severe microstutters in game

My game is now getting severe micro stutters. It happens every 2-3 seconds. I first noticed it a couple weeks back in chaos dunegon or during Chaos gates (really crowded areas). Now i’m noticing stutters & skips no matter where i go. It’s hurting my eyes so much and causing me headaches.

I’m running i9-9700k/2080ti/36G RAM/2x 1 TB SSD’s. My fps sits around 120-150fps most times. So i don’t see any frame rate drops. My CPU is at 65% usage, GPU usage at 40% when in the most demanding areas. This setup is more than enough to play this game.

I’ve tried everything I can find on the internet to fix this.

Nvidia Control Panel tweaks
Driver updates / driver rollbacks
Uninstalling & reinstalling.
Moving game to my C drive
Disabling all filters in chat. Even resorted to unchecking every box in chat box settings.
Limiting frame rates
Putting graphics all on low settings.
Closing all apps when playing
Pausing/closing windows defender
Fullscreen/Borderless, etc
I’ve tried other things too but am forgetting some.

I’ve pretty much tried everything and I cannot fix it. It’s getting to a point where I don’t want to play anymore.

Please tell me someone has a fix. I know others are dealing with this but there is no resolution besides people saying uncheck chat settings.

Thank you for reporting this and osrry to hear you’re having this problem, 1KC.

I’ve moved this over to the support section so our support team can take a look into this.

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi @1KC

Hope you are doing well!

I’m so sorry for the microstutters you are having with the game.

I would like to share with you this link that has some other troubleshooting steps you can try for this issue.

Here is the link:

If you still have the same issue when you have try the steps, please contact our live support channel in order to help you further and create a ticket to the Devs to investigate the issue as well.

Here is the link to contact live support channel:

Hope this information help you! :wolf:

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately not of this has worked for me. I’m still getting stuttering/skipping almost ever 4-5 seconds, with crazy fps drops in Chaos Gate and very crowded areas like Thunderwings.

Hi again @1KC

I’m so sorry that the steps doesn’t help you with the issue.

Please in that case contact our live support channel with the live above to help you further with this issue and also help you create a ticket to the Devs team.

Hope you have a nice day! :wolf:

I have found a potential fix that SO FAR has worked for me very well.
I was severely stuttering and lagging on Lost Ark (Ryzen 3700x RTX 2060 32GB DDR4) no matter what I was doing and the game was basically unplayable, I have only had a few hours now without any stutter but with that said I do think this is POTENTIALLY a permanent fix if you haven’t already been using this task scheduler task.

This vid shows how to create a task that empties your standby memory in Windows. He does a good job explaining exactly what to do just follow the video and I strongly recommend scheduling the task for every 5 minutes. I have also done a number of other things to try to fix the stutter that have barely helped at all, like turning off almost all chat options, lower in game settings, NVIDIA control panel tweaks, steam launch options and shit like that. The task scheduler thing has made the biggest difference so hopefully this works for y’all. I’m gonna update after some more time/testing.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! I will try when i get home!