Severe Mouse Drift

My mouse will not move from the bottom of the screen specifically in Lost Ark. I can use it just fine on everything else on my computer, but the second I load Lost Ark and move the mouse courser to the window it instantly sinks to the bottom. Is anybody else having this issue or does anybody know of a way that I can get this to stop? I have changed my mouse to an older one, rebooted the PC and checked to make sure mouse drivers are upto date. Everything there seems fine, but I can’t get it to function in lost ark.

Thanks for any help that I can get with this.

Hello @0Gtm,

Hope you are doing well.

I apologise for the inconvenience casued to you for which I’d suggest you to kindly try the troubleshooting mentioned below:

• You can use Command Prompt to access the Hardware troubleshooter.
  1. In the Start menu search bar, search for command prompt and select Run as administrator.
  2. Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic.
  3. Press Enter. Windows 10 will now open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
  4. Click Advanced > Apply repairs automatically.
  5. Select Next.
  • Check the surface that the mouse is resting on. Your desk might have scratches or uneven surfaces on it. If you use a mouse pad, it might be worn out and giving your mouse incorrect information about its movement.

Also you may refer the link down below for more ways to remedy the situation:

Hope this helps. :magic_wand:

Can also try disabling the ‘move mouse with keyboard’ option. If … you can get to that I guess.

1 Like