Shadowhunter looks bad this response is unacceptable

@Roxx @Maselbart @Shadow_Fox @Sandovall We expect you to listen to how we all dislike the way it looks and actually do something about it not give this dogshit statement. The other issue which I feel the need to edit in is that it is TOO DARK there are many dark raids in this game and when playing them particularly clown I find it hard to tell where my character is / what they are doing it is bad for visual clarity as well as just looking bad. Try again then come back to us. In the meantime better sharpen the pitchforks boys. Relight the torches.

44 Likes

Just continue making threads and bumping that shit daily it’s working sorta lol

7 Likes

can i keep the black one just without the crappy shadow aura tho?

They just need to give us the option we literally asked for that

2 Likes

Throw the unmodified files onto an optional Steam DLC and call it a day. That would solve all the problems. Dunno what the hesitation is about.

1 Like

ok but what u gonna do about ppl who doesnt have black or white characters :smile: add a dlc for every color in the game?

Weak response by AGS but not surprised, they really don’t give a shit.

2 Likes

Gold river has already talked about implementing a way to customize your characters transformed appearance quite a few times actually I’d like to see them desperately scramble to hold onto this way of doing it once that actually comes out. That would be more ideal but for now with them acting this way about it they should just let us choose if we want the KR version or this shit version. That way we can stop posting about this dumb decision and start complaining about what really matters which is how bad the servers have been pooping themselves lately.

Yes then we can stop typing about this dumb shit that should be a nonissue but with the way they did it honestly I have a problem seeing my character in quite a few different raids it blends into the backdrop and I find that more of an issue than the dumb race swapping if you have a dark skinned character.

well then there is nothing to do but wait for kr, basicly no point complaining and just accept it and wait no? amazon wanted our form to be different, or maybe it was sg, who knows, it is what it is, gotta wait until its reworked again

Joke’s on you, i never extinguished mine.

13 Likes

Exactly, their solution is actually detrimental to gameplay. I just don’t get it.

4 Likes

bruh dfuq im playing a korean mmo i dont wanna be white or black i wanna be asian G_G

1 Like

is there anyone at AGS with at least half a brain?

3 Likes

Clearly not, they used a bot to make the SH statement.

Shows how respected we are as customers

3 Likes

They just can sell it, at least people will cry, but will have it

1 Like

Ah, so AGS is okay with broken visuals, got it. I’m extremely unhappy with this response, but at least it isn’t ‘It’s due to PvP’ this time.

2 Likes

It was said this is for visual clarity of when you are transformed as well this doesn’t work as a response because it makes the character very hard to see is some instances. Whole thing is just handled bad AF just give us the option to choose which one we use.

2 Likes

Yeah that response is their way of saying fuck all of you. Multiple threads, 1000 responses and they don’t even bother to make it sound like they listened.

4 Likes

Brelshaza is a dark/purple raid.

Pretty sure in that enviroment our SH is invisible

3 Likes