In my general understanding of the game, you “can” make average 250-500k silver a day. By specificly going out of your way and doing tedious and time consuming grinding on multiple alt characters. And with what i call casual gameplay (1-3h a day), i earn aproximately 100-150k a day, mainly on chaos dungeons and cube.
6 Ways to Farm Silver In Lost Ark
And with the newly released event system, which encourages all of us to upgrade our gears to the point of 1370 and beyond. To let us reach the end-game. We are using enourmous amounts of silver in T3.
To give an example of a T3 upgrade 1370 to 1375 on weapon:
105k silver on getting the xp shards to get 100% gear XP
30k for each attempt to upgrade.
On average i believe i spend 150-300k silver an upgrade.
But gear upgrades is not the only thing we need silver, which leaves us with all the other things, such as:
- Gem rerolls
- Facetting of ability stones
- Adventure Tome
- Card upgrading
- Awakening shards
- Transport: including Triport, Ocean Liner, Bifrost
With my current situation at less than 100k silver. Im bottlenecked to the point i feel its gamebreaking. My biggest point in all this, is the insane amounts of silver that were gained in the early gameplay compared to now in the end-game.
Other players in similar situations:
Add more ways to make Silver in game or reduce/remove some of silver usage please
Silver is a gamebreaking bottleneck at this stage
Selling back silver bought items to merchants (lost all silver by mistake)
We need more ways to make Silver
Please consider including Silver in the event rewards next week
I remember my what i like to call “newbie days”. Having around 5 million or more of silver happily re-rolling gems, facetting multiple ability stones, converting my silver into gold by selling chaos shards, the days where i actually bought potions from the potion vendor. But no more.
Ideas of “silver things” to be changed:
- Reduce honing silver cost
- Reduce gem re-roll costs
- Reduce facetting costs
- Add silver chests to future events.
- Give us a daily/weekly roster method, to obtain silver, that does not involve using alt chararacters.
- Challenging content that rewards silver “non tedious grinds”
- Most “junk items” and items in general sell for 1 silver. Make worth something.
- The joke of a PvP vendor platinum coin price for 5000 tokens?
- Make silver a purchaseable ressource from crystal/premium shop
Big shout out to: @Roxx @Seawolf ! And thanks to you both for doing outstanding work in the community by giving us updates and replies to questions in the forums.