Snowflakes gonna kill the game for the rest of us

Wanting everything in a silver plate, not wanting new content because you can’t complete it yet and don’t want others to do so and so on…

This game is going to end up dead like New World because even with all this, AGS complies with this audience.

Mark my words.

57 Likes

k!

2 Likes

So it’s not the fault of a failed Game Design?

25 Likes

Truuuuuuuueeeeeeeee

2 Likes

This is a Korean game, most of them if not all are quite the same.

6 Likes

Black Desert Mobile. I played that. I saw items downgrade when you fail an upgrade.

These kind of games are already irritating players. That’s where the core of the problem lies. What you are complaining about is the reaction. Koreans need to upgrade their game if they want true success.

12 Likes

They already have success , that’s why the game moved to our region. They need to upgrade nothing.

13 Likes

Oh I see.

The game is Perfect, but the players are imperfect. So you came in the Forums to put players in line?

is that it?

22 Likes

Laugh. The game is already very successful.

3 Likes

The game isn’t perfect and the players aren’t perfect either, but take 1 minute and read the forum latests topics, it’s all whining and crying and complaining.

Why suffer like this? If game is so bad and you are complaining during all your playtime just go play something else. For your mental health.

20 Likes

And in Korea they still waited for most active people to be at the right Ilvl or close. They aren’t changing anything.

2 Likes

Name me something thats absolutely perfect in every aspect…

1 Like

God of War 3

1 Like

18 Likes

Thanks <3

Not in gaming but ok

1 Like

Top 5 MMORPG… i wouldnt call that dead… BDO is more “dead” then new world… and BDO is f2p/10€ new world cost 50€…

Those game are DEAD… not New World…

1 Like

But i want my candy NOW!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

true

good :slight_smile: