So this is AH rn

I have to refresh like 20 times to check the price for a ring, same with other purchases from both markets & AH… I can’t even spend all my pheons because this issue keeps occurring upon searching…

@Roxx Any updates from the team on when this issue will be resolved?

21 Likes

What’s sort of funny is the AH issue is one they don’t seem to acknowledge. Perhaps it’s just been overshadowed by everything else.

2 Likes

Hilarious, servers are still unstable, AH crashing, oh, but they got a banner rolling under chat promoting their black Friday/cyber Monday deals in the shop.

Priorities!

10 Likes

Yeah you gotta get that overpriced turkey buy in before the servers collapse.

1 Like

All employees probably have Thanksgiving+weekend off servers not getting any attention till Monday at the earliest. So unless someone finds a way to generate pheons out of thin air good luck.

Thanksgiving my ass. They’ve already had 2 weekends break and now going for 3rd with so many issues ongoing? Wtf.

3 Likes

It is what it is. You know it I know it everyone knows it.

The reason I’m getting annoyed is because it’s obvious that they are doing it on purpose.

I do hope the employees have a good holiday off. They deserve it after the messes leadership has been having them clean up lately.

But still, wish they would focus more on getting the server stable. I’m not really experiencing the DC’s here on NAW, but I am getting incredibly high lag (300 - 400 ms) sporadically. It’s annoying, especially when it hits during trying to load in for guardian raids.

Not to mention having to refresh 3,4,5,6,7+ times on the AH because of the ‘too many adventurer’s are using this feature’ nonsense.

It’s also pretty funny that EAC does absolutely nothing other than going offline.

1 Like

But it does a great job of going offline

I took a 6 month break from the game due to frustration with ags, bots and other annoying shit like 10k queues, only to come back and the game is just as bad or worse than I left

This issue been occuring for over a month now and somehow it’s the first time I see someone complain about it finally. It used to be 2-3 retries and it was fine but now the AH experience is just so frustrating… 10 times to finally see what you are looking for and if you are lucky you don’t need to go to page 2 because that shit is even worst.

This is the same issue we had from day. The LA backend is a mess that does not scale. We saw that first when they were not able to add more servers to a region and when a region had too many people things like MM would just break.

The only way to properly fix is to basically rewrite a ton of the backend so it scales. Amazon can have the best servers in the world and it means nothing when you have crap software that can’t take advantage of it.

NA East Azena market and AH is so bad makes me want to quit please fix
rightnow

What’s even funnier is that the AH issue has existed for literal months and just continues to get worse every week.

1 Like

Oh for sure

Everything is just slowly collapsing in on itself across all aspects of the game right now

Yep and as a returning player that brought a new player to the game upon returning… ouch. It’s saddening tbh.

it takes a million years just to buy fishes. this is peak comedy

FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME FIX YOUR GAME and your body seems unclear is a joke filter you can filter the forums this heavily but you cant keep bots in control KEK