So your telling me you actually are at this level of incompetency

So your telling me you can leave the servers in this garbage state with d/c’s left and right people losing runs unable to play the game and the market place in shambles that people can’t even get to the second page with the typical “too many adventurers are using the service” because you guys STILL can’t handle the bot issues since launch and continue to add more systems in place that just screw over the regular player base more then the bots but you “accidentally” give people free pheons and SHUT IT ALL DOWN screw the fact that the game is unplayable or cancer to do literally anything right now but you tell us we can use items then lie change your mind and make the whole player base pay for your mistake. Like dude something needs to change you are killing your game and you should feel bad. how can you leave the game in this state for so long. how long can you just keep adding these dog systems to “combat” bots but only make the game unbearable for normal tasks like you literally can’t even get to the second page of the marketplace you have to spam search just in HOPE of being able to grab something from the first page the inability to buy things quickly so your just sitting there taking 20 mins gathering materials you could buy in 20 seconds just to tap your weapon once. Like BRUH wtf are you guys doing like seriously.

D/C’s have been going on for almost a MONTH a WHOLE MONTH your players are getting fucked for a month and every patch you just make it worse. But nope god forbid you give the players some pheons. Throw the whole player base in the negatives for YOUR MISTAKE.
The marketplace is seriously unusable I repeat
YOUR MARKETPLACE IS UNUSABLE AND PEOPLE CAN’T PLAY THE GAME
THIS IS AN MMO WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
This is something that should have had the game down 4 weeks ago immediately for hot fix.

7 Likes

They should have locked down the servers around 4-5months lul

1 Like

Didn’t read, i need tldr

Look at NW. It’s been a year since launch and it is still a broken PoCode. So why are you surprised?