Solo Class - Reaper, Summoner or Arcanist?

Hello,

I’m just recently returning to this game. The last time I played was when Valtan was first released, so it’s been a bit. I’m having troubles deciding which class I’d like to start over on. I don’t really know how to make friends in a game like this, and I don’t enjoy being carried through content, so I’d like to pick a class that I can solo the most effectively on. While I know there are other, more solo friendly classes than the three listed, these three listed are the ones I either haven’t played and/or interested me the most. I’m not interested in which is the easiest, as I do find myself an above average gamer and I’m sure with enough time and dedication I can figure any of them out. I’m also aware I can try them all out, but that’s not really my style, I’d rather just pick one and stick to it, being ignorant to the others. Otherwise I’ll get buyers remorse and develop alt-itis.

Between Moon Reaper, Not Pet Summoner and Emperor Arcanist

Which class…

Has the best/good counters?

Is good at stagger?

Is good at part break?

Is best at soloing guardian raids/other content?

Is good at pvp?

Thank you

Has the best/good counters? Reaper > Arcana > Summoner

Is good at stagger? Summoner

Is good at part break? Summoner

Is best at soloing guardian raids/other content? Summoner pet build, pets can take aggro

Hell mode Arcana
Equalized content Arcana or swift summoner

Is good at pvp? Depends adventure Island pvp summoner, 3v3 probably summoner

just go Reaper if u still havent grinding the questline to South vern… Reaper is the fastest class to do solo main quest line

just go Reaper if u still havent grinding the questline to South vern… Reaper is the fastest class to do solo main quest line

No.

I have both Reaper and Summoner as ‘main alts’. Summoner, in my humble opinion, has a bigger learning curve and really doesn’t start to shine until higher gear/levels. Reaper-for me- was easier to play, zoomie fun if a glass cannon. If you die too much doing game content(not raids) slap a heavy armor on her for one of her engravings. Helps out both classes survive until they can thrive a lot.

lunar reaper is great for solo content because your illusion takes aggro and gives you free back attacks also it plays with 2 counters which are both very good, although technically they would be part of your rotation and most of your stagger and all your destruction comes from your main dps skills so you need to know when to hold them

cant really comment on the other 2

What other classes did you play and enjoy?

These 3 are all fairly different from each other in playstyle.

What other classes did you play and enjoy?

These 3 are all fairly different from each other in playstyle.

My favorite two were Scrapper and Shadowhunter. I really like the stagger of the Scrapper, and I loved the Burst/self healing/speed of the shadowhunter.