Started to download the Game

Hello All,

Very excited and came here to announce that i have just started downloading the game :smiley: the beginning of this amazing journey has began.
Its gonna take 15 hours to download but luckily will be finished just on time to be able to play tomorrow :smiley:

GOod luck to you all

4 Likes

same! WOOOOOO!!! :smiley:

1 Like

it says 30min for me xD

1 Like

hahah Lucky you with the Fast NET :smiley: but no RUSH haha

2.5 hours for me!

1h here :smiley:

downloading now on 1 gigabit internet started couple of minutes ago about I am about 5 out of 57.1 GB downloaded so maybe take another 30 minutes or so to finish at this rate.

1 Like

7h, ty for vdsl T.T

1 Like

i have a good 300MBit connection but it downloads only with 140MBit… xd how many of you are downloading LA and throttling my download speeds? xD

I’m in NA and I don’t have a download option yet.

close steam completely even on system tray and restart it.

2 Likes

If you don’t see the option you might need to restart Steam. But normally it should just pop up.

57.1 Gigs space needed, ~40 minutes using 200Mbps connection.

Update: on 1 Gigabit internet speed, I started download at 12:06pm currently it is 12:12pm and I am at 30 GB of 57.1 GB downloaded so it’s going pretty dang quick.

Edit: started at 12:06pm, download finished at 12:19pm now to wait 23.5 more hours :sob:

1 Like

Let’s go

1 Like

its done let me in lol

2 Likes

22 more minutes!

Guys we have to wait faster for tomorrow!

2 Likes

I wish I could get speeds like that! And I have one of the fastest internet connections where I live, or at least thats what I’m paying for T_T

2 Likes

haha damn i m on 1 mb internet lol

Only took a few mins to download, lets hope the unpacking is just as fast! :smiley: