Still Rampant Disconnects and AH unuseable

@Roxx @Sandovall @Official_News I don’t know what you guys fixed but the disconnects are just as rampant, and the game is completely unplayable with these disconnects and the state of the Auction House. Do not release Brelshaza into this situation of the game.

12 Likes

They are not the ones in charge of fixing the game but ur right its very scuffed…

1 Like

can’t even flip page on AH search and the search itself need like 10 retries

super bad please make this priority

2 Likes

Bots are using the Korean cracked API to manipulate AH now and sending endless queries to get the best gear to scalp it. The game is collapsing in on itself.

1 Like

got a source on this? if its true thats insain!

Gold Shop is getting a lot of customers today.

Holyyyy. Punika is being invaded!

1 Like

Seriously… I’d like to see some kind of acknowledgement regarding this AH/Market issue as it has been an ongoing and worsening issue for literal M O N T H S. Here we are though disconnecting non stop and unable to use the market when we do finally get through the content we DC from. smh

yeah, NAW AH is also unuseable

guess they finally found a way to prefent people from flipping items on the market, lol

1 Like

game is quite unplayable w/o a functioning AH, hope they get on this issue and ban those accounts spamming searches

1 Like

This problem has become increasingly worse as the weeks went on. Today I was looking for an accessory and I counted 23 times hitting the search button on the same acc before finding something without the error.

It’s getting seriously ridiculous at this point.
Any updates or acknowledgements on this issue @Roxx ?

1 Like

how is this + disconnects not fixed yet?

on Slen server:

1 Like

Yeah. Since the fix the game is worse. Euw ealyn server. 1-2 disconnects per hour. Goes back server selection if i’m lucky, or crashes to desktop. Since this morning ah doesnt work and lagspikes are all over the place. Died in chaos dungeons like 5 times before I was able to somehow clear it. It’s not even latency, everything stops for seconds and then bammm fastforward to instant death.

2 Likes

I highly think the problem with the AH is because there are so many people using it. Bots are selling every legendary engraving for 5 or 6 gold and players are trying to snipe good engravings for that price by sitting in the AH and refreshing it the whole day. If they make the engravings from the new merchant untradable the problem will be solved.

Yeah but it’s Thanksgiving today. Have some understanding, ok? :laughing:
The game isn’t getting fixed soon. This is Amazon we’re talking about.

LOL AGS has been on “thanksgiving holiday” since end of September now.
Oh, except that one time with the pheons where they took the game down immediately of course. That was nice of them to care about the playerbase. /s