Stop crying about the 1370 grind

Constructive? Ye no

1 Like

if your second and main point of this post is to compare it to other games, then Rip.

Aslo, No.

1 Like

At least be subtle with your flexing.

you want it better? Make your own game.

No.

2 Likes

No

2 Likes

I have thought about your proposal but must decline.

No.

1 Like

I mean, casuals spend just as much if not more money on the game than no lifers and take up less bandwidth from the servers. for all intents and purposes the developers have much more interest in keeping casuals happy than you. but keep having a sense of pride over how much of your life you’re willing to put into a video game.

1 Like

What’s hilarious is some people probably just found out about the traveling merchant/pvp vendor for the first time from this post.

“What can I say except, you’re welcome!”

The grind isn’t the problem, the boring tedious swap into T3 is. I don’t care about what my GS is, but when I am gated for a month in garbage gear, garbage jewelry, no real incentive to improve my character at all (since all 1355 or before content is piss easy) it just gets really boring as a whole.

The honing attempt failures are not the issue. The entry content into T3 is. There is very little enjoyment in farming Ignixion and Moon 3 for the 75th time while waiting on your welfare Thursday handout.

I’m honestly having a much better time playing my T2 alts than I am my T3 mains because there is just nothing of interest to do for the next week or three. Then at the very least at 1370 I can change the goddamn daily guardian if nothing else.

3 Likes

dont’ compare yourself to average players.
u’re prob top 5% of all player base. ur success in game does not mean everyone is a winner.
it’s like bill gates saying quit complaining things are expensive, im a billionaire and im doing fine.

2 Likes

thank you for your feedback, unfortunatly we at ags and smilegate rpg could careless what you want or need in game and we really dont give a crap wether you play the game or not…just follow our roadmap that was released yesterday, oh wait never mind, you will never see the roadmap cause it doesnt exist

1 Like

I’m 1365 f2p, no.
Your feedback is bad.

Also imagine marking one of your own comments as a solution lmfaooo

3 Likes

Thank you i agree with everything you have said. I hate seeing people complain about the honing rate…literally just play everyday like your supposed to in an mmo and you will level up.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

that solution you gave to yourself is the best part of this thread

1 Like

Everyone is the same, you saw something you don’t like and you made a post complaining about it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

how about you stop crying that people want 1370 gatekeeping to be gone.

you don’t want to hear other’s opinion. go play non muti player games.