Striker - Missing Aeon Aura Gauntlets from Second Platinum Founder's Pack

Per direction of Amazon support, I am creating this thread so they are able to submit a report.

-What SERVER did you experience your issue on:​ Valtan
-What is your CHARACTER name in Lost Ark: Naste
-What REGION are you in: North America
-Describe the issue you are experiencing: The Aeon Aura Gauntlets are missing from the second Platinum Founder’s pack and I received Destined Aura Gauntlets instead. Screen shot below shows I received Destined Aura Gauntlets instead.
-Please include a SCREENSHOT or VIDEO of the issue that you have experienced:

I have, as many others do, the same issue. My info below:

Server: Avesta
Character Name: Tgood
Region: NA East
Issue: The second Platinum Founder’s pack gives the Destined Aura Gauntlets instead of the Aeon Aura Gauntlets that it was supposed to.
Screenshot: Below is proof that the “Platinum Complimentary Weapon Skin Chest” is giving the wrong skin.

Server: Kazeros
Character Name: Grayhound
Region: SA
Issue: The second Platinum Founder’s pack gives the Destined Aura Gauntlets instead of the Aeon Aura Gauntlets that it was supposed to.

Server: Asta
Character Name: Durandirfaust

Server: Zinnervale
Character Name: Yoraikou
Region: EU Central

Server: Una
Character Name: Eastern

Server - Regulus
Region - US East
IGN - Yodai
Issue - The second Platinum Founder’s pack gives the Destined Aura Gauntlets instead of the Aeon Aura Gauntlets that it was supposed to.
Bug 1

Server: Thirain
Character Name: Puppypuncher

Server: Thirain
Character Name: Madong

Character Name: Balthasar

Is this getting resolved?
Server: Karta
Character: Kaveer

wait, we were supposed to get a different weapon skin? how did i just learn of this now? was anyone notified about this officially?

Server - Mari
Region - NA West
IGN - Marcho
Issue - The second Platinum Founder’s pack gives the Destined Aura Gauntlets instead of the Aeon Aura Gauntlets that it was supposed to.
Screenshot:

Server: Neria
Character Name: Râmîêl

Server: Avesta
Character Name: Perjury (previously Gleisburst)
Issue: Recieved Destined Aura Gauntlets instead of Aeon Aura Gauntlets from the untradeable
Platinum Complimentary Weapon Skin Chest last night at around 3 am.

-What SERVER did you experience your issue on:​ Neria
-What is your CHARACTER name in Lost Ark: Strenghtx
-What REGION are you in: Central Europe
-Describe the issue you are experiencing: The Aeon Aura Gauntlets are missing from the second Platinum Founder’s pack and I received Destined Aura Gauntlets instead. Screen shot below shows I received Destined Aura Gauntlets instead.
-Please include a SCREENSHOT or VIDEO of the issue that you have experienced:

Same here I got the Destined Aura Gauntlets instead of the Aeon Gauntlets out of the platinum chest.
IGN: Gaarou
Server: Enviska
NW America

@Roxx

Character Name: Faven

Server: Mari
Character Name: Grubbb
Region: NA West

Same Happened to me. I just got off support and they said they weren’t gonna send another pack for it so we’re pretty much fucked.

are they gonna fix this or what? Thats ridiculous. I didn’t open mine yet but in preview it still says destined aura, which is the wrong one.