I feel like the Stronghold player housing is lackluster, and poorly put together. There are a lot of places that you are not allowed to place something down, and at the bare minimum, there isn’t even a grid system to make it easier to construct a layout.
I also believe that there is a big market in NA for player housing, and I think that just because Korea doesn’t prioritize this, it shouldn’t be improved upon. Perhaps NA can take lead on making this change before Korea gets it, who knows!
My personal wishlist
- Island variety (Perhaps an Arthentine version and one similar to Anguished Isle)
- Actual Manor skins, that change the way your mansion looks.
- Grid System for precise placement
- Less clutter that prevents you from placing items (like it does in front of the manor)
- Surfboard feature that Punika has for getting around outer island water
- Access to Beatrice’s training room
Let me know what you like, and don’t like. I’m interested in other people’s ideas as well.