Stronghold Research Slots Missing

After 3/4 patch, extra research slots are no longer there. Seems to only be a visual issue, as you can still research up to currently unlocked slots. Confirmed others having same issue.

135 Likes

I’m getting this too. Except I have one completed research and one in progress. The in progress one shows as completed when in my stronghold and the actual completed one is not visible…

I also can only see one dispatch slot and despite having two in progress dispatches the single slow is showing completed…

23 Likes

Yeah, it seems to just be a visual bug.

Yep, checking outside of the stronghold via the top menu shows everything as normal. But as soon as I go into the stronghold I’m unable to accept completed research etc…

8 Likes

Looks just to be a visual bug with the summary on the left hand side. This is for dispatches and research. You can still queue multiple of each, just can’t see them in the summary box.

Yep, though I am unable to complete one of my research tasks as I cannot see it, only the 2nd which is in progress lol…

4 Likes

Hopefully it will be a quick fix since its only visual

1 Like

I’m having same issue; have had 2 slots up until logging in after this patch. Now I see only one, but I’ve got 1 completed that’s hidden, so I can’t actually complete it.

Anyone found a fix to be able to complete the one that’s hidden?? It sux being functionally back to 1 research slot after I’ve done all these upgrades on my Stronghold.

10 Likes

Nope no way to afik, hopefully they put out a fix for it soon as I’m just stuck unable to research atm…

1 Like

Same issue, only showing one active project and only one slot, however switching from Available to All research and scrolling through the list does show two projects running.

Switching characters doesn’t seem to refresh the UI unfortunately

1 Like

Same issue. I have completed research but when I click on it nothing happens.

7 Likes

this was the first thing I noticed when I opened the game up . I’d just built lab3 and I’d just got my two research slots, so when I saw this it was a wtf moment

I am also affected by this issue as it’s the first thing to do when logging in.

same/similar issue

1 Like

same here. I am unable to complete the one that is complete since there is no where on the UI to complete it. can’t start another research unfortunately,

Also affected by this.

To all those saying “it’s just visual” - well it might just be an UI bug, but still function/game play IS impacted because you can’t finish the completed research and thus not trigger new research.

6 Likes

Same issue here.
Having one research complete in the second slot that I cannot finish. With the first slot being occupied by another research with 8 hours left, it is frustrating to miss out on hours worth of research :confused:

Hopefully they’ll have it fixed soon!

I’m hoping they will give research cards for the time lost when they do fix it if its gonna be more than like 8 hours

I can say it is not just a visual bug. I was researching +1 dispatch slots which still had over 1 day of researching left but inside stronghold it showed as complete and didn’t show the other research which was actually complete at all. I was able to send two dispatches which shouldn’t have been possible before the research is actually completed.

Same here. Even after re-entering the stronghold, switching characters, and rebooting the game. sadge