Stuck at loading screen - Yorn Great castle

My main character Knölfödan on Rethramis (EUW region) is stuck at the loading screen. I was going to Yorn - Great Castle wenn i got stuck. How can i fix this?

Hey there @thomas_berglin, Welcome to the Lost Ark forums!

Let me help you with that, just log off the game while I move your character and verify the integrity of the game files while offline. :wink:

Alright, thank you?

Good stuff, I moved your character back to a safe spawn point. Once you finish verifying the game files, just restart the Steam client and try to reconnect with that character, I’ll be around so let me know if it worked.

It worked! Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

I’m glad to know it worked! :smiley:

Don’t hesitate and reach out to us if you need more help with anything else, stay safe! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same issue on NA Enviska West, my Deathblade Sacrèd is stuck at Vern castle in an infinite loading screen too.

Hello @Sacred1 ,

Welcome to the forums! :handshake:

Let me check this and update you further on this post.

Kindly log out of the game.

Thank you

Logged out. :+1:

Great!!

I have relocated Sacrèd to a nearby location. Please run steam files check and re log in.

I hope this helps!

Happy Gaming! :magic_wand:

The problem is now fixed! tyvm have a nice day.

2 Likes

My alt Knölföda on Rethramis (EUW region) is also stuck at the loading screen. I logged out 06/08 at Yorn - Greate castle.

Hi @thomas_berglin

Hope you are doing well!

I have relocated your character named Knölföda to another location.

Please after you log in, verify the integrity of the game files.

Here is the steps:

I’ll be waiting for your confirmation to know if you can enter again in your character! :wolf:

Thank you, it worked… but now im stuck at loading svreen again when i tried to go to Yorn - Greate Castle! I got a quest there to do! So those that means that i can not visit Greate Castle? (Can you move me again)

Hi @thomas_berglin,

Please confirm when you close the game and I’ll be glad to move your character. Regarding your question, if you got stuck a second time when tried to visit Greate Castle please play the game avoiding that place momentarily because you will get stuck. When you have the chance please escalate your case by submitting a ticket in the following link:

Please share your situation with them, if you want you can also attach this forum thread link as reference, the team in charge will review the case and work to solve it ASAP.
I know this is not the answer your’e looking for and I really appreciate your patience on this.

I’ll be tuned to your reply.

Thank you for everything, ive closed the game now.

1 Like

Thank you for your patience!

I’ve moved the character to Prideholme, you can launch the game now and continue your advenure.

If there is anything else we can help with let us know!

Best regards.

1 Like