Super express mission assistance

I got disconnected (idk if my internet or server side) during a rest bonussed guardian raid for my super express event-ed character. I honestly don’t care about the guardian loot drops that much as it was an alt, but as I missed the two guardian soul harvests that would complete the super express mission before the deadline.

is there anything that can be done regarding this? as the only remaining reward is the completion chest that is roster bound would it be possible to deduct the guardian harvests from a higher progressed character for progress in the event?

just to make sure you know its (1/3) on the mission and that you have another rested guardian raid today and tomorrows 2 souls left to do? otherwise that dc wouldnt have made a difference.

also why leave most important event reward untill last day to complete it

yeah i know it’s a total of 6 souls i haven’t done the two today yet.

also why leave most important event reward untill last day to complete it

yeah i shouldve done it earlier but
it’s my lesser used alt and i remembered that the date used to be 28th until i double checked recently

Imgur

Hi @lordtourettes,

Welcome to the Lost Ark forum, I’m really glad to see you are here at the forums and hope you can enjoy your time here and at the game as well!

I’m really sorry to read about your issue with the disconnection, f the disconnection happened due to a server verified error your entry or reward should be handed back in no more than 48 hours, in case that the disconnection happened due to a ISP outage, a hardware or anything non server related then sadly we won’t have the possibility to provide you the entry back.

We can’t guarantee that you will be receiving a ticket, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here’s an official post about this: Update to Timed and Ticketed Content Lockouts

Sadly we don’t have the possibility to provide you any other solution related to this issue.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!

Same issue as i only have one character, I don’t really pay attention to this event. Is this any way to complete the guardian soul harvest before tomorrow’s maintenance?

Hello @tszkan,

I’m sorry that you’re having this issue, sadly there’s no steps to provide you that will help you completing the guardian soul harvest.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

Cheers!