Switch ingame language

Hi !

My game is displaying all its content in English, I’d like to change the language to something else (French).
The only option in the menus concerns the voice.
How can I proceed ?

Hello @badkarma

Welcome to the Forums :tanabata_tree: :feather:
I hope you are doing great !

To change the language on the game you need to change the language on Steam.

Here i’ll show you how to change the language with this steps:

Changing the language of individual games

The language of many games can be changed independently from the Steam client language.

1. Open your Steam Library

2. Right click the game title and select Properties…

3. Go to the Language tab

4. Select the language you wish to use from the drop-down menu

5. If the game supports the language you have selected, files for that language may need to be downloaded before you can play.

Source reference:

If you have more questions please let us know.
Thank you for your patience.

:crystal_ball: (∩◕‿◕)⊃ ━ :sparkles:

It worked, thanks a lot for the tip !

1 Like

Where Russian language in Steam version?? Dont tell me about “Use Mail.ru for it”. If they have RU why you dont/?? Add it

Welcome to the Forums

I hope all of you are doing great !@mazok89

Thank you very much for your patience, I recommend to send your comments following the steps in this link:
Amazon Games

Submit Feedback - Support | Amazon Games

Support for Amazon Games. Read support articles or get game & account help from Amazon Games support reps.
Opinions like yours help us improve our products and the quality of service we offer our customers.
Thank you for your comments, they are always welcome.
(∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆゚.*

I wish there were Japanese support.
The game is fully translated to Japanese because there is a Japanese version playable through Pmang in Japan, why not make it available to amazon also?
That would be a huge ressource to study Japanese and play the game at the same time, also for Japanese native living in another country to play the game in their native language…

Hi @vdegenne, welcome to the forums!

Thanks for taking the time to speak your mind and letting us know your feedback regarding the game translation, it’s really important to us.

For future reference, you can also use the Feedback section on the Forums or use this link: Submit Feedback - Support | Amazon Games.

Thank you for your time, have a good day!

1 Like