T3 content confirmed available on launch

So… January Update just came out. Among a lot of other things, it was confirmed T3 content will be available right away.

I don’t know about you guys but this is a big deal imo. I was looking forward to spend the first few weeks focusing on account-wide progression and setting up a good roster of alts.

Im kinda shocked right now not gonna lie. Did not see this coming at all.
What do you guys think about this?

18 Likes

Sweet, now it’s the same sweaty race to T3, while T1/T2 content is left bare starting day one, week one.
:clap: :clap:

24 Likes

It’s only certain activities, and gear. So all of T3 won’t be available.

6 Likes

Ridiculous!!

13 Likes

That’s definitely true, but I honestly cant see a reason why we need to have T3 gear right away. I dont even understand how it’s even gonna work now. Doesn’t this make like T1 and T2 content istantly outdated?

9 Likes

this is so disappointing… so now it’s a race to tier 3 instead of start from tier 1 and go up. people will end up getting left behind and so on… i’m so unhappy…

30 Likes

They should have eased us into T3 entirely. Not flat out release it at launch even if it’s limited content. Atleast give us a month of T1 then maybe 2 months of T2 to ease everyone into stuff and have time to pick the characters they really want to play.

19 Likes

very dissapointing. but completely expected lol

7 Likes

I think it’s because everyone was already saying not to upgrade gear all the way since T3 is going to come out anyways. I could be totally wrong, but idk. It’s strange either way, either not maxing gear because t3 is around the corner, or starting with some t3 gear.

I’m still looking forward to doing this. There is plenty of time to get to T3 and these Mokoko Seeds aren’t going to find themselves :grinning:

23 Likes

horrible decision, will generate a tremendous gap between new and advance players…

29 Likes

This is EXTREMELY disappointing. I don’t see the point in making T1 and T2 obsolete before they even launch.

20 Likes

Amazon you just forced me to power through to endgame…nooooooo. I was hoping for a nice easy transition with plenty of time for collectible hunting.

7 Likes

add to that we’re locked to 15 classes only at launch too… why do we get tier 3 content while locked to 15 classes? that’s just so wrong…

22 Likes

To everyone who wanted to main a class not in the original 15, now your going to fall behind cause T3 at launch. This actually the worst possible thing they could have done

17 Likes

urgh, fk me, its too much xD

1 Like

Well of course everyone can enjoy the game the way they want. But I just dont see the point in rushing out T3 content tbh. As i was saying while answering another user, it makes T1 and T2 obsolete for no reason. It would have been much more natural and healthy to be allowed to chill on T1 and T2 after that for a while before catching up to T3… at least that’s my opinion.

12 Likes

Regardless everyone is still going to need to farm skill points… nobody is going to power to t3 while not collecting that stuff, and expect to do great lol Besides it doesn’t matter what’s going on as long as you’re enjoying the game.

2 Likes

What about people trying to main an unreleased class? Feeling pretty screwed over as a Summoner main

8 Likes

I played RU so I’m relatively prepared, but with T3 out, people have to actually commit to a main instead of taking the time to make multiple characters and figure it out.

8 Likes