Taking a lot of disconnect something is happening with the game

Since the week’s maintenance I’ve been taking a lot of disconnect in the middle of the content, something that leaves any player frustrated, especially when they’re making content, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Hi there! :wave:

I’ve moved this to the support section as our support team can look into this further for you.

See you in Arkesia!

Hello @jonastucks !

I’m sorry to hear the disconnect issues you are encountering in Lost Ark.

For these problems I will suggest to check the troubleshooting steps for Lag and Connectivity Issues so you can try to have the problem fixed.

In case that issue persists, you will need to contact our Customer Support so they can help you with this issue.
Please contact Customer service using the link here:

Contact Us | Amazon Games

Please make sure to have the DxDiag ready once you reach support, you can pull it following this steps:

DxDiag report:
Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
Click on dxdiag.exe.
When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

If you need further assistance in any other issue please don’t hesitate in reaching us again!

I hope this helps, have a great adventure :crossed_swords: :shield: !

I keep taking disconnect it’s hard to play there it goes together bonus and everything and I lose everything because of the dc this gets to be a joke in good where’s the solution

[image]

Hello again @jonastucks !

I’m sorry to know you keep getting disconnected. In that case, as I stated before, you may need to contact our Customer Service since the issues persists.

Also, you can share with them this forum link and they will see the steps that I already provided you. However just to let you know, the image that you tried to upload failed and it’s just text.

I hope this helps!