The Crystalline Aura still does not appear since the start of the f2p 11.02 servers. I can't get twitch and twitch prime drops

The Crystalline Aura still does not appear since the start of the f2p 11.02 servers. I can’t get twitch and twitch prime drops. Please give us some information when this is fixed. In addition, the queue for NERI, waiting for several hours and no benefits purchased, Not cool. But the game is great

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. my crystalline aura disappeared after logging out for about an hour on the first day. i tried activating my prime loot but it didnt work.

and now error 10027 has appeared and it is impossible to enter the game

True! On Neria Server I dont have my 3 founders packs, dont have my crystalline aura (and time is going on propably). And after my job I need to wait 3-4 hours to go into the game. Thats joke. New region change nothing. Cause we dont want queues here… and I wanna play there, not on the new other server…

exactly, after the headstart I had great hopes that after all the players entered it would be a great game but unfortunately I was wrong

1 Like