I don’t mind the server being semi-empty compared to EU Central, but the thing is that we:
- don’t have the chance to re-claim Twitch Prime Loot
- We lose half the value of our Founder’s Pack
- We lose the majority of any money spent into the game
- We get no headstart or smth alike to compensate for the progress
- We need to RE-claim Twitch Loot (aka. watch multiple hours of stream again)
- We’re practically forced to rush through the game AGAIN because most of us want to progress as soon as possible again, since this is much needed in Lost Ark. 1 week doesn’t do alot in the long run but it helps. Especially in Tier 1, which is just a warm-up.
Amazon/Smilegate isn’t acccomodating enough to make players feel happy about their swap. I simply had to because I couldn’t play the game, much like others, if I didn’t log in via remote control during my break @ work. A servertransfer is very much possible, I refuse to believe its hard to set it up since its already live in Korea from what I’ve heard. And even if its not, Servertransfers have become a staple in every MMO. It shouldn’t be hard.
How will Amazon/Smilegate tackle the issues? I’m happy to listen and also ask the playerbase to give feedback aswell.
Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes, english is not my first language.