The Game is Obviously Dying

Why are people defending the bad decisions being made and getting angry at people offering feedback to improve the quality of the game?

No Global Honing Buffs = The game will continue to be on life support

23 Likes

I don’t really see that many people defending AGS tbh. Everyone seems a bit upset and just lashing out. Not like we didn’t try. There are some of us that actually tried. Helped other players in game or on the forums etc. They really just straight up don’t listen. It’s all about the money.

12 Likes

In terms of global honing buff… It would be fine if game was released with it. Since it didn’t (because apparently feedback saying it’s too easy), it would still be acceptable if it was released with Kakul Saydon or Brelshaza. I will support you in complaining if it’s not implemented by then.
And for those who forgot, our version of the game hasn’t even been out for half a year.

7 Likes

I’m just not sure what feedback can be given that can be praised by both sides. Even with a global honing buff, I wouldn’t see myself coming back to the game. I’d come back to a 1370 main and alts that all need to grinded up again to feed the main etc. What am I coming back to exactly?

1 Like

Why did you feel the need to post this question?

2 Likes

He was angry at me in another convo because I called him out and hence, this post, sorry I guess.

Damn you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
  1. The longer they wait to release the global honing buff the more people will quit the game.
  2. New players just aren’t playing Lost Ark until the honing changes are made.
2 Likes

I hope ags and sgr still dont think that classes are “content”

3 Likes

Look OP, You’re right. AGS and SGR decisions are to blame. I never said otherwise and I see no reason to not have these buffs ASAP, so hopefully they get released with Kukul Sayton, but there a lot of factors involved anyway to maybe why they haven’t released it yet. Also class release schedule sucks, see? I do agree with you with some stuff.

I’m happy to get my main next week but if it was otherwise I would’ve quit too.

This is false. How would the honing buff bring back players? How did you reach this conclusion? There are many factors people quit - if they quit over honing, then they wont survive later content levels.

3 Likes

That’s also true. Look at BDO. Gets compared to this all the time but it’s rarely above 25k players for years now.

Yes, Mr. Sherman, everything is dying.

1. Global honing buffs mean players are able to enjoy their time spent playing the game. Legion Raids are fun and unique content that makes Lost Ark stand out. Global honing buffs expedite the rate at which new players are able to experience this content. Additionally, instead of 1-2 Legion Raids per week existing players could experience 6-12 Legion Raids per week.
1 Like
  1. Global honing buffs mean players are able to enjoy their time spent playing the game. Legion Raids are fun and unique content that makes Lost Ark stand out. Global honing buffs expedite the rate at which new players are able to experience this content. Additionally, instead of 1-2 Legion Raids per week existing players could experience 6-12 Legion Raids per week…

Yep and they keep deleting the posts that give feedback. I had a word to say about hyper express and bikini skins and my post was deleted…

2 Likes

Sure it would help but you are overestimating these honing changes. I would love it too, don’t get me wrong. But this is not killing the game or making people quit. We might get a slight bump but then as soon as they hit 1430 - they are going to ask for more honing buffs. This game’s difficulty comes from honing as a part, for good or for worse.

1 Like

hmm… I think people just don’t want to do Yoho on their alts all day.
even if the honing buff was implemented, you would still need resources to raise your characters anyway, right?

1 Like

For real man, you are using google search terms as a source? This doesn’t mean shit

2 Likes