The pay2win features

I really hope the game is aware of people starting to get frustrated because of the pay 2 win features they added in the shop and I hope they would do something to change that , you can’t imagine how people would be happy if they changed that

5 Likes

Could you explain more in a proper sentence what you mean and which features in particular?

16 Likes

can you explain the " pay to win feature " you speak of ?
PvP is even level for everyone , comes down to skillbase.
PvE the ONLY person you can beat is yourself.
So please , explain ?
If anything the only person you’re beating with the In game shop is yourself ( Your pockets )
Skins , Mounts and Crystalline aura isnt p2w by any means whatsoever.
You’re reffering to upgrade materials ? all of which you can get doing dailies , weekly , quests and islands.
(X) person has 15 hours a day to play. (Y) person has 4.
Why is it wrong for Y to spend $10 to make it closer to an even playfield ?
someone that doesnt spend any money whatsoever but plays 15 hours a day will be leaps and bounds ahead of someone that spends $10-20 on the store but only plays a couple hours a day.
so again … please, elaborate?

18 Likes
  • To enter higher raids and dungeons you need specific Item Level,
  • to upgrade items to high capacity, you need enhancement stones (i.e. around 51k to upgrade your gear to T3)
  • You are very limited, as F2P, on how many of those stones you can get through game (385 per week)
  • If you can do the math, it means that you need 132 weeks to get it as F2P player (2 years+)
  • You can buy all the stones in store, upgrading to max in 1 day.
9 Likes

Nicely put together summary:

10 Likes

I think the main thing is that the X person who plays 15 hours ALSO has access to those materials. But at the end of the day Materials are not unlimited all at once and they’re bought for blue crystals. You can buy blue crystals with gold you make in-game. So idk why people take issue with this. It’s not like you have to pay EXCLUSIVELY REAL MONEY to buy those mats.

"Pay to win " is the feature spoken of.
IF THE ONLY PERSON YOU’RE BEATING IS YOURSELF then why does it matter or how is it winning?? you’re saying theyre paying to " beat the game " which would make more sense but even then i dont see why it would bother anyone when it literally affects nobody other than the one purchasing lol
i’m generally curious , whether that person be 1300 or 320 item level , it literally doesnt beat you or phase you in ANY way whatsoever. So HOW are they winning ? if anything they’re losing and you’re winning. You’re doing what the game was meant to do and grinding that shit out.

1 Like

good luck finding parties for T2-T3 raids without upgraded equipment. Lets see how your perception on ‘p2w’ changes then.

2 Likes

Honestly. People who complain about this probably think that they’ll get people in their groups who paid for mats and boosted themselves to ilvls and don’t know how to play. When in reality it’s these people who complain who most likely don’t know how to play and for some reason worry about others.

3 Likes

If you do the math thats assuming you play ONE character. the game was designed to play MANY alts. you get 2 power passes for a reason. if you do your daily and weekly events and quests like it was designed to do on 3-12 characters while funneling you’re main … then the math equation changes entirely. Again , the game was designed to have many many alts.

1 Like

Despite the fact as it was explained in previous posts you are only beating YOURSELF, you do know the game existed in Korea and Russia, you were able to check the game model, you also should understand that at the end of the day companies exist to make money and the fact that you would prefer that shop doesn’t exist and is not used on daily basis is admirably interesting, it’s not how it is working.

2 Likes

Hehe I know this argument will come up.
Yes, you can trade up to 85 enh materials per week per 1 alt, but to farm them - you need to upgrade the alts first (or buy a real money store bundle with ilvl equipement).

So even if you have 6 alts, you can still do 810 per week, thats 62 weeks. 1 year.

3 Likes

Its also a FREE TO PLAY game. so if you put it down you lose nothing assuming you’re one of those people that didnt purchase a founders pack or spend any “Real money”
Time = money.
if i work 12 hours a day , i dont mind spending $xxx weekly on the game to atleast keep me up to date and enjoy the content rather than being stuck in tier 1 or tier 2 for months.

You dont understand,

Even if you play 12 hours a day, the limits are there to make you purchase it. You are limited to how much of things you can get per week no matter how much you play.

3 Likes

the shop literally is what helps fund the content patches that we all love and hope to get in the future and in game development. i honestly don’t see how people have problems with that
NOW , IF GEAR MATTERED IN PVP then i would agree ENTIRELY that it was pay 2 win. but it doesn’t so … i don’t see any issues at all other than jealousy of people willing to dump money into the game.

1 Like

Limits for WHAT exactly? You can control your own progression. There’s no race.

2 Likes

glad someone was paying attention they said they want you to make as many alts for the grind thats why they give you the two power passes for just getting your first character to lvl 50 to help you decide what you want your main to be to full all your mats too

1 Like

Ofc you are limited always, you are also limited on the amount of the money you can spend depending on your finances but you have to look at the fact that you can play something for free, unless you think you are so entitled that everyone should bow to you and make you happy without receiving anything back aka money. Then it’s an interesting attitude and it changes when you actually become an adult.

1 Like

Upgrading your gear, I explained before in posts above.

To join higher tier raids and dungeons, you need high enough item level. To get that, you need to upgrade your gear. To do that, you need enhancement stones. And you are limited in how many you can earn through game play every week… but not limited in how many you can buy :wink:

2 Likes

As for upgrades resources you can spam maps if you are able to make friends and join decent guild which is not limited if you have time to grind.

3 Likes