The westernized SH change negatively impacts its gameplay

i think it also makes more sense to keep it white as the original devs wanted in the remake, because im prettty sure it’s meant to be a sort of vampire when transformed into a demon… all spells are blood themed, so … and we just want the same as the original anyway.

And here’s a GS during x45 darkness:

ATK’s white hair Gunslinger:

Berserker:

Then here’s what happen when you go hud-less, a hud-less Destroyer POV:

Yes a name-tag is a visual element that gives you an advantage in seeing where your character is. An unrelated example would be BDO Camo suit, where people complained that it’d give unfair advantage cause the suit hide your name, or at least used to. In the end, the x45 mechanic is designed to obscure your character’s position, regardless of classes, not just to AGS’s version of SH. You made it a problem by intentionally disabling the needed huds.

4 Likes

up

1 Like

@Roxx so… nothing yet?

1 Like

3x

1 Like

Agree
Please change it to the original SH from Korea
And do not change Artist…
Do not change skins…

1 Like

up

1 Like

3x

woke ags

1 Like

3x

bump

1 Like

1 Like

3x

^^

1 Like

1 Like

I don;t know about others but I loved cockroach form,. It looked like a ral demon. Quitted after they changed it to never play again. I was thinking about summoner but they changed cool lizard summon to this panda shit. Seems this game is not for me after all.

PS: I wonder what type of pokemon they will change female beserker demon spirit into

3x

up it goes

1 Like

Don’t believe their lies.

(Bump)

1 Like

3x

to the top

1 Like

3x

up it goes

1 Like