This forum community sucks. I support Roxx!

Any time I read through these forums, it’s just CONSTANT negativity.

@roxx I heart you girl, and power to you for being able to deal with this. If I were in your shoes, I’d have just shut down the ability to respond lol

Everyone whining and complaining saying it’s a money grab, not enough gold, honing qq, where’s my class, roadmap blah blah. WAAAAHHH. Just so much gimme gimme. Shut up people.

It’s a FREE GAME. The devs don’t actually need to listen to anything you want or say. They know what makes money; skins, etc.

The game is fantastic. Play it, enjoy it, and keep your complaining to yourself. If you don’t like it, quit, or come back later. Bots will be sorted out, classes and content will come out. Social media has given press conferences to people who don’t deserve press conferences and it bleeds into EVERYTHING.

If you charged for the game, maybe we wouldn’t have access to all these falsely entitled piles of crap,

4 Likes

not the hecking cms!!! BAAAAAAAT

They know what makes money; skins, etc.

so where the skins at lol.
jokes aside tho, i think its fine that the community whines a bit, whining is just another form of feedback, yh there are some bad apples, but some people give some good points, tho most do word them harshly/negatively. anyways…

Any time I read through these forums, it’s just CONSTANT negativity.

@roxx I heart you girl, and power to you for being able to deal with this. If I were in your shoes, I’d have just shut down the ability to respond lol

Everyone whining and complaining saying it’s a money grab, not enough gold, honing qq, where’s my class, roadmap blah blah. WAAAAHHH. Just so much gimme gimme. Shut up people.

It’s a FREE GAME. The devs don’t actually need to listen to anything you want or say. They know what makes money; skins, etc.

The game is fantastic. Play it, enjoy it, and keep your complaining to yourself. If you don’t like it, quit, or come back later. Bots will be sorted out, classes and content will come out. Social media has given press conferences to people who don’t deserve press conferences and it bleeds into EVERYTHING.

If you charged for the game, maybe we wouldn’t have access to all these falsely entitled piles of crap,

I can agree with you on this one

Most of the people complaining are still collecting mokoko’s in T2 and never heard of a proper mechanic in their life

Yet still complain about the state of the game :slight_smile:

This is the Game Feedback forum, you are supposed to point out everything you find good or not good about the game, that’s literally the point of the forum.

The argument of “the game is free so the devs shouldn’t care” is stupid, because if the devs don’t care, the players aren’t happy, and the less happy the players are the less money they get. Every game company is a company, they want money over everything else, don’t forget.

That’s the goal of every company and it’s fair, that’s how people put food on the table, but it shouldn’t be forgotten that it’s all about money

1 Like

daily simp post : check
but i agree one one point , if you’re dumb enough to spend money on this game it’s on you :slight_smile:

A lot of the negativity is brought on by the decisions of the two companies behind this game. I do agree it is a bit depressing to come here and mainly just see nothing but negative threads yet it is also depressing to see the game is in the state it is in to cause people to do that. Also, much of the negativity is actually warranted criticism. Not all of it but much of it. No doubt there is a lot of silly whining though.

As for Roxx, I have no idea how she does that job unless she just sits back and laughs at it all. It is a shame though that she and others like her are on the front lines being thrown to the wolves for often dumb decisions they didn’t even make.

I do have to say your basically “it’s free so shut up” viewpoint is pretty silly. They aren’t running this game as a non profit charity out of the goodness of their heart and expect many people to pay and people that do pay have a right to share their negative feedback for something they are paying for. Just because many stay f2p doesn’t change this simple fact.

Also, one positive of seeing a lot of negativity is it usually means people are passionate about something because they like it and want to see it be the best it can be. If people were just apathetic to all the issues then that’d probably be a bad sign for the future of the game.

The forum is working exactly for whats intended, for people to voice their grievances toward the game and ask for improvements, that’s why its called a forum not a fanclub.