This man sells gold and advertises

This guy has been doing the same thing for days. I can’t report because it’s in the guardian raid lobby

1 Like

PM him, right click the name in the message and report as usual.

it says whisper target not found

It is likely that the individual is on a different server (as you cannot send whispers to someone on a different server from yours) - maybe worth a try to see if there is an option to report the goldseller through the Lost Ark website (Support section) which I believe there is one.

Mind sharing it to this link? Report a Player or Guild - Support | Amazon Games

1 Like

Thank you Roxx :slight_smile:

yes i already did it

There’s at least one in every party finder, seen one in Oreha Hard, Argos, Oreha, Events and all guardians, sent a ticket over a week ago and the same guy was still doing it until like 2 days ago, not noticed him since but you can’t report them or anything due to different servers etc

I got today advertisement per ingame mail.
There is no option to report/block that “player”, or do I miss something? :thinking:

1 Like

There isn’t unless you want to file a web ticket

Does reporting to support work at all? With examples like this I don’t think so:

Filling a webticket doesnt work aswell, did it now 3 times and they always tell me in the ticket to report the player via the ingame feature. Telling them that you cant report someone in the groupfinder doesnt help. Support keeps telling me to report them ingame.

I did that a week ago and they said they would pass it on but the person is still advertising, that’s a full week after a report with full proof with a screenshot etc of this person still advertising RMT websites, they’re in t3 aswell! So theyve been doing this for over a month, and when asking in area chat, other people have reported this person for weeks now and they’re still not banned, do you know why this would be the case?

There should be a way to report in game becuse it will take up alot of valuble time to report through external resources every time they pop up, and will probably not feel worth it to most players

People wouldn’t be selling gold in mass if they would just make abyss dungeons dailies instead of weekly. As is now you have no choice but to grind at least 5 alts to t3 or swipe to keep up with the honing costs.