Thronespire books are being botted

@Roxx

THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED NOW.

BOTS ARE HACKING THROUGH THRONESPIRE AND LISTING THE ENGRAVING BOOKS TO GENERATE GOLD. THESE BOOKS NEED TO BECOME UNTRADEABLE. ASAP. GET TO IT.

Books prices going down to an affordable price, thats pretty bad

11 Likes

yea … another person who doesnt like cheap stuff

4 Likes

It’s in korea tho?

1 Like

Sold my two for over 20k first week.

Bought my 20 for less than 4k per this week

Doesnt matter to me what they do to be honest.

If you have been playing since day 1 and say you won’t continue playing with bots, then you’re lying because they have been there beside of you the whole time.

If you are new and don’t want to play with bots, then quit.

I can assure you the bots are the constant here. Not you.

1 Like

yep screenshot from kr client saying its botted yep. Also thank you for capitalizing everything to show how serious and legit it is.

1 Like

jo send some bots over to euw book still 9k here wanna get it cheap to

2 Likes

Clueless

1 Like

We (At least I) don’t care about bots anymore. There is no scenario where normal players win. It is either AGS loses money, or Chinese farmers make serious $, either RMTers dictates market or the whales because they’ve added too much P2W element to the shop as if currency exchange alone was not enough.

We already gave up on this game when they let most of the RMTers get away last time. Not my game, not my money, not my problem. Economy is already permanently damaged.

Also the game will benefit from cheap books because upcoming legion raid will require 5x3 which you can’t have without leggy books. I can safely say many people hit 1475 but only few have their leggy books.

So far the game only gave you 6 (2 from the event, 4 from permanent content) books, which is clearly not enough. If anyone from AGS management actually played this game they’d know they needed to hand out more leggy books through events. This is a fiasco on AGS part that players are being happy because bots supply leggy books to the market. The only reason legendary books got mindblowingly expensive was because bots destroyed the value of gold and the economy itself.

2 Likes

can u tell the sources of those books i only the know the tower ones ?

2 from Anguished Isle vendor (class), 2 from hyper express event (class), 2 from Thronespire (combat).

1 Like

I hate bots, but the only people caring about grudge books being cheaper (not in EU btw) are flippers.

2 Likes

You can’t flip books , they become bound on purchase.

3 Likes

Then angry kids that just bought their own ones before dropping and got mad.

That’s pretty much it.

got 2 grudge books (from the tower) i want it cheaper :slight_smile: so i did not buy one yet

the gold doesnt just disappear when they sell the books, you get that right? every piece of gold you have ever earned is dimished because of this kind of thing, they are not helping you lol

1 Like

good thing i did not buy them yet at this rate its going to reach very low prices soon :slight_smile:

Uhm no, man, th egoldf is just changing hands. Its not the same as gold generation like, for example, via UNA or Argos.

Bots are a plague and has to be exterminated, period. But they selling grudge I think is not a bad thing currently.

Just IMHO anyway.

I didnt say anything about generation im saying that they dont sit on this gold, they sell it and use it to make more, which hurts every player in this game on every level, buying your grudges isn’t bad, buying them from farm accounts is objectively bad and the ~35% increase in blue crystals this week on my server isn’t a coincidence