Thunderwings false claimed

I was doing Chaos gate 1415 ,after that i did song of escape and i was exactly oustide the chaos portal. I was looking for party for blue map,a party invited me we did the map and after i saw that my thunderwings was claimed and when i wasnt even on thunderwings teritory . My thunderwings was false claimed how is that possible? probably someone from the party went there and i got lock when i wasnt even there? can i have my daily back ?

Bonjour @Essential ,

You created your post in the French section, I move it to the English Support section.

Have a good day! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the forums @Essential and thank you @cmz10 for moving the post over,

I am sorry to hear about your lost entry and therefore the reward but please bear in mind we do not provide re-entry tickets in cases not caused by a verified server crash or outage.

We’ve set up a system that will automatically reissue entries in scenarios caused by a verified server crash or outage within 48 hours. That is to say, if the system does not reissue your entry ticket automatically on this occasion, we will not be able to do so manually. You can read on how we handle these scenarios here.

Hope this helps and see you in Arkesia! :wolf: